More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Where he makes those tests?

During class

Jack went to his first class as he didn't want to miss the beginning by having too much fun with his power, if it comes up to be true. He put his notebook on the desk of the amphitheater and opened it. It didn't took long before a familiar character sat next to him. Kimberley Graham.

A long haired brunette with a curvy body. She was as beautiful as she was annoying. Constantly on her phone, she was barely listening to the lesson and at the end asked for a copy of the note he made. That was the only reason she was sitting next to him. It wasn't much of a bother to transfer the file to her phone, but the fact that Jack did all the work was really pissing him off. So, when the class started, he chose to spicing up things a little bit.

You love to play with your pussy during class, you know I'm seeing you and that arouse you even more, that's why you always put yourself in a way that I can clearly see what you're doing.

With that done, Jack waited, and for a moment he though that it didn't work. But slowly, Kim switched her hips, turning them slightly in his direction and slowly use her hand to unbutton her shorts before slipping a hand in it. Jack was taking notes, but he looked from time to time, not even trying to hide it. But she was looking at her phone, watching some porn without seemingly giving any attention to him.

You send me sexy pictures of yourself when you masturbate, it's our little ritual. It's really difficult for you to come if you don't do that.

Jack decided to add this little rule to see how long the effect of his newfound power would last. And, well, obviously because it was fun and he would get a lot of nice pictures on his phone. He decided then to try something else.

You have natural G-cup breasts.

But nothing happened, so Jack concluded that it only affected the mind. He was a little bit disappointed, but honestly, his power was already overpowered as it was, so he didn't mind much.

The class went on, more interesting than usual with his classmate's new behavior. She seemed to have some difficulties to stay quiet, but managed to be unnoticed. And as it ended, Kim stopped playing with herself and closed her short, while Jack transferred his notes to her phone.

After that, he was thinking at what he could do next during lunch and headed to...

Where does he head to ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)