More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DottieDoesDumDum DottieDoesDumDum

Whose name did she cry out?

Dudley

Author Note, Alternate 8th Year and more people survived the Battle of Hogwarts. Everyone's of age

“Dud-leeeeeee!” I cry out as I have the most powerful orgasm so far, his smug, fat, face appeared clear as day in my mind, too perfect in my mind from so many nightmares before I'd learned I was a Witch.

I rolled into my front in my bed with a smile on my face, my sweaty body shaking from the orgasm. I kept my face in my pillow to middle my cries as I lifted my large bubble butt into the air.

Did I really just cum so hard from the thought my cousin doing all of that to me? Yes, I did.

As I slid a finger into my arse, imagining Dudley using me again, I wondered... do I really want him to do it in real life though? Dudley had... had tormented me For as long as I could remember. Even after I saved his fat arse from Dementor's, he still mocked and belittled me.

But... for most of the past month each night I would fantasise about a different person fucking my arse after publicly humiliating me, it has ranged from boys such as Draco Malfoy and Zacharias Smith, to girls like Pansy Parkinson and her brutish pal Milicent Bulstrode. Thinking about it all, I slid another finger into my arse.

There were times I’m ashamed to admit that even the thought Voldemort (both his revived form and the younger Tom Riddle) fucking my arse has made me cum. Being beaten at the Battle of Hogwarts and publicly turned into his butt slut. Another finger into my arse, and my rocking hips had knocked away any and all covers, leaving my naked, sweaty body exposed to my room.

I tried picturing my friends or people that are at least nice enough to me but it kills my orgasm and I’m left frustrated and disappointed. The only way I was able to bring the heat back, I remember as my moans start escaping the pillow, is to imagine betraying them. Making them hate me and then cockteasing them into punishing me.

And the fantasies that have persisted the most... involve my life here. I didn't have to return to Little Whinging. I didn't have to have one last summer with the Dursleys. But there I was, having fantasies of becoming a naked of the family that raised me.

I’m a Submissive and a Masochist and apparently anyone who’s ever been negative towards me inevitably ends up buggering me in my fantasies. I drift off to sleep, still with my arse in the air and swaying invitingly, with the thought of Dudley and his best friend Piers Polkiss double-stuffing my rectum and fucking me beyond any healing.

When I wake up I’m greeted to an owl, not my Hedwig, at the window with a letter. I read it immediately, not bothering to put any clothes on, only to find it is a reminder that people from the Ministry will be sent to collect me so as I can be there to officially document my new status in life at exactly 12:30 today. I check my clock and see that it’s only 06:30, and I sigh. I was still rising in time to cook the Dursley's breakfast. I pull on a large T-Shirt, one of Dudley's old ones.

I gather my clothes for the day and a towel, then open my bedroom door. I needed a wash. I needed to clean off the sweat and girlcum. I proceed to walk to the bathroom door and as I approach it swings open. I'm overpowered and sent back, landing on my big butt. I let out a slight moan from the pain, them I look up at the bodh of Dudley, my cousin. I'm seeing more than normal, as he's fresh out the shower and the only towel he has is the one he's drying his hair with. I get to see between his legs and Oh God his dock is huge! I am embarrassed to be on the ground in just a t-shirt with my legs spread in front of Dudley, but at the same time turned on. Which was why I didn't close my legs. I lightly touched my wet snatch as I imagine submitting to him, waiting For the towel to leave his head before I stop.

He smirks down at me when he stops, like he somehow.knew what I'd done while his eyes were covered. One of his bare feet comes forward to press down on my still exposed cunt.

“So Potter, I heard you last night” he said whilst rubbing my bare pussy with his foot, “Please Dudley, fuck my fat slutty arse! Please Dudley, I need it please Master, give it to me and bugger my fat submissive arse please!” he spat at my face while I degraded myself, and I just moan as he brings me closer and closer to a humiliating orgasm.

Did I really say all that out loud? I knew it was true and looked down in shame which caused my cunt to get even hotter. My hips finally bucked and I came right there in the floor from my cousin stepping on me.

He brought his foot up to above my face after I collapsed and dried his soggy foot in my face. It was so awful! So humiliating! So hot!

"Clean yourself up Potter, then go make me breakfast." He left me there and being the stupid submissive masochist I am, I scurry to do his bidding.

What Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)