More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by angrynarwhal angrynarwhal

What is your character class?

Druid, Elf, Female, Low Friction Body

You are Eydis Ainsley, a young ELF DRUID. You are slightly tall, though your upper body lacks muscle, your lower body has a bit. You have very large and slightly inconvenient breasts. Your skin is naturally fair, but after spending so much time outside you have a light tan across most of your body. Your hair is black as night, and very wavy, it stretches to the middle of your back, and is barely tamed by your inconsistent grooming. Your eyes are dark green. As an elf, your skin is naturally smooth, though as a druid you tend not to maintain your body as often as you probably should. You consider your intelligence your greatest feature, though it tends to break down under pressure.

You tend to wear loose clothing, easy to put on and take off. Wavy skirts, baggy shirts that fall off your shoulders, slippers and sandals are common in the summer. In the winter you tend to just throw on a long coat and boots without anything underneath. You aren't even sure you own panties or a bra anymore. This is mostly because you are lazy, and not for any perverted reason. In fact the only reason you feel so free to do this is because you live on the outskirts of your town, and only rarely enter normal civilization. You are actually quite scared of being caught.

At your home in the woods you have a garden that grows all the food and reagents you need, so you spend most of your time doing research. The only reason you come out these days is to do odd jobs in town when you are short on money, or to buy one of the few things you can't make on your own.

Without your knowledge you are about to be cursed by a being with perverted intent. The outside of your body will become slippery, almost frictionless. Your clothes could slide right off you, and walking could become very difficult. To make things even worse the curse is laid upon you at a terrible time!

When is the curse laid?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)