More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VixenMage VixenMage

What is that?

Dropping your daughter at school.

You groan inwardly. It would be nice if your daughter would just get her license already so that you don't have to keep playing "Taxi". She's 18, for chrissakes!

You quickly pull on a sweater and pants, nothing fancy, and rouse your daughter.

"Time for school, hon... Keri?" She groans and rolls over. The little brunette you gave birth to all those years ago is wrapped tightly in a thin blanket, curled up in the fetal position. She pulls her hands down from her face a little. Her face is flushed, her expression exhausted.

"I don' feel so good." You rest your hand on her forehead. It's hot to the touch.

"You're feverish. Lie back down, honey, you're staying home today."

"`Kay..." She rolls over quietly, closing her eyes. You wait a few moments, watching her, and it seems that she's asleep right away. You exit the room, pulling the door up quietly. Well... that takes care of that. Now the question is whether you want to continue as planned - just a little later on, once you've got her set up and comfortable - or find something you can do at home...?

So what's it gonna be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)