More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyff Tyff

What's next?

Driving Up to College

I was on my way with my parents to college which would have been my first time ever being outside of their home. My mom was getting teary eyed and my dad told me that they were so proud of me. I smiled and quietly nodded as I had decided I would put in a vibrator that Sam had sent me as a going away present. She had control on whether it turned on and how high the intensity was. It took everything in me to not let out any moans as I bit my lip and took deep breaths. My mom saw me and asked if I was alright. I managed to tell her that I was just a little nervous as this would be the first time away from them. My mom reached for my hand and held it as I felt a big surge of vibrations tickle my pussy. She told me that everyone had to grow up but that they would always be there to support me.

I put my head into my arms and let out a light moan and pretended to be wiping my eyes. I could only think Sam you naughty little bitch and was gonna miss her more than my own parents at this point. Two hours of teasing was not easy on me or my jeans. Luckily they were dark enough to not be able to tell that they were saturated with my pussy juices. We eventually pulled up to the place I would be staying for the next four years and found the dorm that I had been assigned. I grabbed my luggage and told my parents that they didn’t need to come up with me. My mom was concerned and asked me why not. My dad intuitively told my mom that I was trying to make it easier for them since it would be harder to leave once they got out of the car. I was not thinking that at all but appreciate the scapegoat.

I reached up into the window of the car to give my mom a hug and kiss and that is when she started sobbing. The vibrator reached a new peak and caused me to moan which I quickly turned into a fake cry. My dad put his hand on my moms shoulder and said she needed to let me go. I gave my dad an awkward high five and thanked them for getting me up. I told them I would get settled in and give them a call later. I took a few steps back and waved goodbye to them as I watched their car disappear. I could only think “Holy shit I was finally on my own…” I proceed to head toward my dorm with my luggage in tow.

I unzipped my jacket allowing my cleavage to bounce around freely as I was without a bra. I went around to the side of a building and proceeded to pull down my jeans as they were annoying me and pretty soaked with my pussy juice. I slipped off my shoes and pulled off my jeans. I rolled them up and shoved them up in the front of my luggage. My jacket was long enough to essentially be a mini dress as it came down to just below my ass and pussy. I slipped my shoes back on and proceeded to my new life on campus. I could feel the vibrator still inside me and getting me closer to climaxing. I texted Sam that she better get her sexy ass up here ASAP for my soaking wet pussy. She proceeded to send me an eggplant and said she would leave soon. Sam planned to spend the weekend with me as I had invited her to join me for my first weekend away.

Anything happen on the way to her dorms?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)