More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darren j darren j

We have drinks and watch a movie or...?

Drinks

We enter my apartment (I spent most of the night cleaning so it was spotless) I told him to make himself comforable while I made some coffee. He sat down and told me how he liked white with one sugar.

I popped in to the kitchen and he put the TV on and found a music channel.

We had talked about music over the chat site and he found a song I liked.

I walked back in to the room and put the coffee on the table and sat next to him.

He put his arm across my shoulder and started telling how much he liked my appartment.

We sat there for a while just listening to the music and drinking coffee.

When we finished the coffe I offered to show him around my appartment.

Before I knew it I was showing him My bedroom.

I turned to take him out of the room when I realised how close he was to me. He put his arms around me and kissed me on the lips. His hands were on my back just below my shoulder blades and his finger were massageing my back as he pulled into him. I could feel my breasts press against his muscular chest. As his lips pressed against mine.

Could I resist and say no and if I did would he take no for an answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)