More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Killnsteal Killnsteal

What do you do next?

Drink light, It's obviously a trap.

Yeah, as if she’s going to be so easily manipulated that she’ll drink some crap you've never heard of just because he said you can't handle it. Nice try, Barry.

'Well if you're not drinking it, I'll have it then!' Tessa claimed.

She grabbed the bottle and took a gulp before it down, clearly not realizing how bad of a decision this was until after. You noticed Barry's attention was now swaying towards Tessa. No doubt she was now being viewed as easy prey, having fallen for his (transparent) trap to get one of them drunk.

While clearly choosing not to continue with the Absinthe, Tessa instead grabbed a few vodka cruisers and continued to get more drunk, her inhibitions weakening progressively - and the whole time Barry was getting a little too handsy now that she SUDDENLY wasn't so defensive about his attitude.

Millie went off and talked to her other co-workers while flicking a glance over to Tessa every now and again, Tes and Barry had also done the same but had always been together ever since she had taken her mouthful of about 3-4 shots worth of Absinthe an hour ago.

It was at this point Millie noticed Barry whisper something in her ear, and he started guiding her towards the staircase while everyone else was enjoying the fesitivies in the living room and front yard. By this point Tes was having serious balance issues and barely managed to traverse the staircase by herself. She stumbled into what Millie assumed was his bedroom and Barry followed - a sinister grin perched on his face.

Millie quickly followed up the stairs and crouched at the keyhole to see if she could see anything.

Tes was clearly still confused but Millie was sure that she could see a handheld camera fixed on the desk opposite them and could also clearly see a blanket laid out beneath them. It didn't take much effort to guess exactly what the high school jock "the Barrower" had in store for her.

Does Millie intervene?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)