More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gmarshal gmarshal

What does she suggest?

Drink and unwind

". . . get out some beer and just unwind a little." Amber said as she strolled over to sit on one of our canvas chairs.

"Great idea," Ryan replied as he hurried over to his SUV to grab a couple of beers out of the cooler. With one in either hand, he strolled over to sit beside his sexy fiance. "Here you go." He said as he handed her a beer.

They sat quietly for a while soaking up the peace and quiet. They had been planning this trip for months now, and it had been hard as hell to get any sort of date when their friends could meet them up here in their old high school camping spot. But whether all of them would make it was something all together different.

"Just like old times, huh?" Ryan said as he reached over to grab her hand.

"Yeah. Except you didn't give me a pearl necklace on the way here this time," she said with a smile.

Ryan laughed a bit as he looked over toward her. "Hey, it was your idea. I didn't hear you complaining at the time.

Amber's green eyes sparkled as she laughed and shock her head, making her long brown hair flow around her face. "Well, who says I'm complaining now? It took a lot of cock to satisfy me back then."

"Yes, it did," he replied.

"Still does," she said as she looked over at him, a gleam of wildness sparkling in here eyes.

Ryan looks up at her after setting down a few blankets on the ground. "Are you saying you're horny right NOW?"

"Hell yeah...is there ever a time when I'm not?" she replied.

"Hmm...I guess not. Well, c'mere girl. Let's see if we can't satisfy your primal urges a little bit." he said as he sat down on the blanket. "What do you want first?"

"Hmm...so many choices..."

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)