More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by andyyeats andyyeats

What's first on your Agenda Today?

Dress Code

Saint Rose Dress Code for Students -

Dark red and forest green pleated plaid skirts, white oxford shirts with a button-down collar. White or green cable knit knee socks, black leather penny loafers, navy cardigan or sweater vest with crest optional. Khaki’s are permitted on special days when designated by the Dean, special days include but are not limited to orientation, parts of Parent’'s Weekend, campus recruitment weekend. Students also have khaki shorts and white polo shirts with Saint Rose crest. White cotton panties and bra, students may wear plaid panties that match theirs skirts if they so choose. Matching plaid headbands or ponytail scrunchies are the only head wear permitted. Minimal jewelry is permitted -plain gold necklace with a small cross, small earrings (one per ear only), and a watch, no dyeing of hair of unnatural colors, no other piercings, no tattoos, etc.

http://blog.frankelcostume.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/iStock_000012337301XSmall.jpg

Exceptions:

Students who are participating in extracurricular activities at St. Rose that require alternative clothing to perform said activity are permitted to wear assigned costume or uniform for the duration of the activity, and must shower and return to assigned school uniform immediately upon the completion of the extracurricular activity.

2.) Black dresses, with black heels and pantyhose may be worn for formal events as specified by the dean. Black underwear and bras are to be worn under these dresses and is the only time said underwear is permitted to be worn on the St. Rose Campus.

Teachers at Saint Rose -

All teachers and female administrative staff at St. Rose are to wear a skirt and and a silk blouse during working hours. Dresses are permitted on a case by case basis for special events. After school hours and on the weekend teachers and administrative staff may wear khaki pants with a silk blouse or St. Rose Polo shirt.

Note:

Any and all violations of this dress code policy by Students, Faculty or Staff will be considered a heinous and intentional violation of the Student/Faculty Agreement Contract and will be subject to strict disciplinary action by the Dean.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)