More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dirtyfilthyink dirtyfilthyink

Does our hero cum with her or get interrupted?

Dreamus Coitus Interuptus

Wait, he really had heard his name. He opened his eyes just in time to see Ms. M open his bedroom door and repeat his name. At the sight of his hand moving fast up and down his cock and his fingers up his asshole, Ms. M’s eyes opened wide. At the sight of Ms. M, J groaned and shot his hot, white cum up into the air. It landed with a splat on his muscled belly and thighs.
J scrambled to cover himself with his sheets. Ms. M quickly stepped inside the room and closed the door behind her.
“O, J you don’t need to be embarrassed in front of me. I know this summer is being hard for you. But I know what its like. After Tom and I divorced I was frigging myself everyday, in fact I still masturbate at least six times a week.”
“Really?” J said, disbelief and embarrassment in his voice. He couldn’t believe that a good looking single woman like Ms. M didn’t have a lover or two. She had aged very well. She had laugh lines and a little bit of gray in her hair, but J thought both of those things made her sexier. Her tits were not saggy like other older women he knew and they were well proportioned, not too big, but not too small. She had been an Olympic swimmer ten years ago and was still in fantastic shape.

Truth be told Ms. M had entered J’s dreams once or twice.
His favorite had been hiking her skirt up in the middle of the supermarket. She wasn’t wearing panties. He immediately got down on his knees and started to lick her furry pussy. At first she had been surprised, but when he started suckling her clit she sighed. He licked around the hard nub of flesh and she pressed her sex hard against his face. Spreading her well muscled legs to give him better access she grabbed a shelf for support. He ran his tongue up and down her moist slit, lingering at the top, rolling his tongue around her clit. When she was good and wet he pushed his thumb up inside her and fucked her. She moaned and started bucking against his hand and face. He buried his thumb deeper and sucked her clit.
“Oh GOD, yes, yes, I’m gonna cum so hard!” When he heard that he pulled his thumb out of her pussy and shoved it roughly up her tight ass. “UUGGHH!!” She came, knees buckling and sweet pussy cream flowing into his mouth and down his chin. He lowered her down to the floor as her legs spasmed and shook from the aftershock of her orgasm.
“Oh J, that was so gooood,” Ms. M had said.
“I’m not done yet,” J had grinned.
He grabbed a zucchini from the produce section and brought it back to where she was lying on the tile with her skirt around her waist and cream leaking from her cunt. She had one hand inside her dress squeezing her breast, while the other languidly played in and around her pussy lips. Every once in a while she would brush her clit and shiver.
J showed her the long hard green zucchini and said, “Open wide.” She complied and he placed the tip of the zucchini in her mouth. She circled the tip with her tongue, tasting it, gently nibbling on the end. She then closed her lips around the tip and sucked in. J slowly fucked her mouth with the zucchini.
When it was good and wet he pulled it from her lips. He placed the head of the green dildo against her pussy lips. She moan-sighed and spread her legs wider. J grinned and shoved the zucchini hard up her cunt. She made a sound between a scream and moan and immediately came again. Even as she came J continued to violently fuck her stretched pussy with the zucchini. He watched as wave after wave of orgasms shook her gorgeous body.
After she finished shaking she got up on her knees, with the zuchini still firmly lodged inside her pussy, and swallowed his dream cock (somehow he was already naked). She didn’t tease the head or lick the shaft, she just opened her mouth and took the whole thing in. J groaned and started to buck his hips into her eager mouth. As she sucked his dick she continued to fuck herself with the long vegetable. She worked her sweet lips up and down his shaft soaking his cock in saliva.
Then she turned around, spread her ass cheeks and said, “Put it where you want it, big boy.” He looked at her puckered asshole and placed his cock there, ready to penetrate her tight ass. His alarm had gone off then, waking him from the incredible dream.
Sadly he was awake now and wondering what happened next.

Enough dreaming, what does Ms.M do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)