More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marcoxlr marcoxlr

How do you respond

Draw your weapon and attack

Your heart would start beating fast as your eyes laid upon the sexy maid succubus. Looks like it was now or never. It was time to see if this weapon if was all its cracked out to be. Without wasting any time, you pulled your arcane sword out from its sheath and prepare yourself in an offensive position.

The maid demoness's eyes widened with intrigue. Surprised that a human actually had the guts to pull a weapon on a succubus. Shed giggle to herself as her innocent smile turned into a smirk. "Now...that's what im talking about. Lets have some fun~" The Succubus Maid cooed out as her hand would playfully rub between her legs, then giving off a wink. Youd growl and immediately kicked off the ground, rushing into her direction.

With all the training you've done, you can tell that you have gotten faster. Within seconds you closed the distance between her. "Take this!!" Youd shout as you began throwing a series of cuts at her. With first strike nearly hitting her, the maid succubus grunted and began rapidly juking her body to avoid getting hit. "What energy is coming from that sword?" Shed gasp out while leaping away from you. "You know what it is! The ancient blade that your Queen tried to hide away after being sealed away by it years ago. Now im here to seal here again and I wont let you get in my way!"

Youd shout out while spinning the sword in your hand. Your feeling good. Youve got the demon on the ropes and can already see your victory at hand. The succbus gave you an annoyed look, hating the feeling of being talked down to by a human. "We'll just see about that hero..." Shed hiss out as hed arch her body forward, preparing for your attack.

Youd then growl and leap off the ground to lunge towards her. You have your sword hand pulled back and your preparing to send a quick slash down at her.

Who gets the hit in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)