More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PowerRangerFan PowerRangerFan

What Does Lord Drakkon Do to Ranger Slayer?

Drakkon Gets Pissed at Ranger Slayer

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FAILED Yelled an Very Angry Drakkon. I...I...I almost succeeded and the..Almost isn't Enough Interrupted Drakkon Not giving her much of an Chance to explain herself. I was surrounded All the 7 of them i was outnumbered. Outnumbered? I Took on and defeated an Whole Team of Rangers on my own back when i had nothing but the Green Ranger Powers and you here with even stronger powers then that cant handle 7 Rangers? Yelled a Pissed off Drakkon I NEEDED those Morphers there were required for my next move in gaining Control over the Whole Multiverse and you ruined that because you to scared to take on 7 Rangers.

Im Sorry Drakkon.. Sorrys not enough said Drakkon once again interrupting Ranger Slayer. You know what you dont deserve this Helmet said Drakkon as he Pulled it right off her head you dont deserve this Suit said Drakkon as he Ripped the Suit of Ranger Slayers Body exposing her Bra and Panties and you dont even deserve any Modesty said Drakkon as he Ripped off Ranger Slayers Bra and Panties Exposing her Perky Breasts and Pussy as Ranger Slayer just looks down in Shame.

Heres you Bow of Darkness and thats all your getting and go down there and get me those Morphers and Dont and i mean DONT come back till you do and maybe if you do just MAYBE will i give you some clouths said Drakkon as he walked away not even giving Ranger Slayer a Chance to Reply to Drakkons Demands

As Much as Ranger Slayer didn't want to go out and do this while completely Naked she knew She was wrong coming back empty handed and she knew she didn't have much of a choice but didn't make having to do this Naked any easier.

Does Ranger Slayer Obey Drakkon? Does She Disobey Drakkon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)