More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 13Zeroes 13Zeroes

What magic do you possess?

DragonSlayer (Cosmic)

You are a mage who learned an ancient magic capable of slaying a dragon, although oddly enough, it was a dragon that taught you this Lost Magic. This dragon, Akasha, was the closest thing to a mother you could remember. You learned a great deal more than just magic from her. Unfortunately, she was gone one day nearly 7 years ago, and you never found out where she went or why she left. While you have fond memories growing up with her, you sometimes hold bitter thoughts about her when you remember the day she ?abandoned? you, and the kind of life you had almost immediately had after she left.

Regardless, she did leave behind an excellent foundation of magic that has served you well. Furthermore, you can apply a great deal of powerful and diverse magic as a result of her tutelage. Learning from a Cosmic Dragon was far from easy, but what you learned from her easily kept you from breaking, even in the darkest times.

As a Cosmic Dragon Slayer, you can imbue all your attacks with an unheard of level of strength and speed few other mages can ever hope to match. Your attacks also carried an aura of energy about them few mages have ever been able to repel, and no mage to date has stood toe to toe with you for any longer than 3 and a half minutes before being overwhelmed with a Cosmic Dragon Slayer technique.

*

As you mentally go through your Dragon Slayer training, something gently tugs at the back of your head, beckoning you to remember some important sliver of information you?ve been sitting on for awhile. It isn?t until a stray magazine smacks you in the face do you remember:

The pamphlet in question is Sorcerer Magazine, which is the number one publication in regards to rumors and gossip about famous mage guilds. You?ve never paid them much attention before, but during one mission you took one and began flipping through the pages as a result of boredom until an article on the guild called ?Fairy Tail? caught your eye. They were a rather infamous guild that caused major destruction in just about every job they?ve ever accepted. Rumor has it the Mage Council often convene in an attempt to disband the guild, although the vote is always vetoed, if only barely.

What really stood out though was the reports that Fairy Tail had no less than three mages who claimed to use Dragon Slayer magic. Until then, you had not considered the possibility that there were others who knew the same kind of magic as you. Although there wasn?t enough evidence to confirm they were genuine Dragon Slayers, the slight chance their claims were legit lit a small spark of hope that they?d know where your ?mother? disappeared to. You tucked that piece of information in the back of your head until you could afford to look into the matter further before you got your hopes up. Now that you needed to become a guild mage, Fairy Tail seemed the most promising.

Do you join Fairy Tail?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)