More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ulgyucker Ulgyucker

Now where do we begin?

Dragon in his cave

Waking up from your slumber you look around. Peering into a cave covered in vines and Shinesprite Moss. The knowledge of where you are and what you are appears in your head. You have spent the last 300 years of your life living here a deep, dank, cave full of underground life and everything you need. The cave that stretches for a mile fitting everything you need. An underground lake at the center of your cave with a hole in the ceiling illuminating your home. Your bed is fitted with soft furs and slime pillows is about as comfortable as it gets.

You start the hot shower and get in ready to clean your body of any excess filth. The hot water that would boil any other creature feels warm to you as you enjoy the sauna like shower while rubbing your body with Dragoop, the dragon form of soap, that smells like pines. Picking the strongest smell possible because your body is far more active than most dragons to begin with. Scrubbing the Dragoop over your body it practically disappears before you finish the top half of your body. The Big & corded muscles run across your body like Magisteel industrial wire. Your body is so big even among dragons, even the most muscled well-endowed dragon is like a teenager to you.

You are the leader of your Sports team. Not a singular sport but all of them. Your body so big but is incredibly flexible, most people would think your large body is restricting but on your frame it fits you perfectly. From afar, you look like a proportional dragonoid. Until they get close, they don't realize how massive you really are. Everything about you is big but your dick is the real monster. If it weren't for your genital slit, more like sheath at this point, your cock would be hanging near your knees... soft. To put that into perspective that you are about 14 feet tall. Each one of your thighs is about 36 inches long. Hard your dick practically becomes a second weapon, that monster could kill someone with its size were it not for that spell book you found, the Venereae Sanctorum. Your balls and "sheath" are the bigger problem though. Your balls are practically the size of large watermelon each one is constantly churning at every time of day. At this point your cum is about as thick as oatmeal, which is an issue, and your sheath is constantly dirty, needing to be washed constantly else smegma start clogging it up. If you wanted to you could shrink it but what would be the fun in that.

As you are thinking all about your body, your hands move in auto-pilot all over your body. Several soup bars are gone and your back scrubber is practically flooded with soap. Once you finish cleaning up, you walk in your full body air dryer. Air pressure, equal to a tornado, smashes all over your body, drying all the water all over your body. You step and jump into your modified slime pool to moisturize your whole body. If it weren't for this invention you are sure that your scales would have formed cracks already. After finishing your daily routines, you don a jockstrap with some compression shorts, some sweatpants, and a compression top with a hoodie, all to reduce your size a bit so you can fly without your endowment causing drag. Also, so that you can make it easier to play sports. All of it is fitted with cooling magic else you would be sweating up a storm in these clothes. That would be a very,VERY serious issue. You fly off to Dragon Uni, ready to take whatever classes or sports are due for today.

So are you gonna go to class?, Sports?, Or do you not have class today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)