More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Busterboi86 Busterboi86

Who do you see?

Dr. Taylor (male)

You see a tall lanky man with a very dastardly look in his eyes. Your first instinct is to not trust him, but you’re to talk to him when he starts towards you. His walk is menacing, and yet he seems to be attempting to mask it with his smile. He’s failing at making you feel comfortable though. “Ah, you must be one of our tes—volunteers I presume?” He has the full aura of evil scientist, and you would’ve turned away in fear immediately if you weren’t so for cash. “Uh yes, I’m here for the whole tests on new crime-stopping technology?” A sly grin creeps over the man’s lips. “Why yes of course, right this way sir.” He responds and gestures towards the corner of the main room where a surprisingly nice door lies. “Ok I guess...” you mutter timidly as you walk towards the door.

As you reach the door, you turn around to find that the scientist is no longer anywhere nearby. Even more scared than before, you quietly open the door to reveal a very small room with a lone chair at the center and white walls on all sides. “Well this is interesting... but it must be part of the experiment if it’s so intense” you wonder aloud.” You shut the door behind you and read a sign on the back wall. The sign also just happens to be the only thing that adds any character to the room. It says: “please sit in the chair and wait, your time will come shortly.” “Ah yes, that’s not sketchy at all.” You think to yourself, regretting even coming here. You walk around the room, freaking out until you’re able to reassure yourself that you’re safe. “It’s fine it’s fine, those posters have been around for a bit already if anything happened we’d know already it’s fine.” You eventually sit on the chair and relax, waiting for something to happen.

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)