More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RagnaSaintHell RagnaSaintHell

Who are they?

Dr. Johnson (female)

You see a very sleekly bodied woman with a wicked smile. While you’re looking at her she looks up, making eye contact with you.

Since you already have looked at each other you decide to go with her to ask about the job.

“Hi, I saw a poster about searching volunteers for a test… I… maybe be interested…” You said with a little of doubt in your voice.

The woman looks at you from feet to head “Female… average body… young… nothing outstanding…” she murmurs to herself, then she smiles at you “You’ll be a good candidate, please sign this form that authorizes you as a test subject”

“Is there… anything that I should know before? Maybe… what is all about?” you say while grabbing the form.

“It is a simple test for a prototype, you will undergo a series of proofs to see their effectiveness, and the rest is confidential. Don’t you worry it does not threaten human life”

You took a several seconds thinking of it, you need the money and it won't be so bad, right? “Alright” you say while you sign it.

“Good, please follow me” The doctor pick up the form and stands up.

You two go to a nearby elevator and go to the underground levels, there you see some kind of large warehouse with some scenarios, and in the middle some kind of robot with humanoid form.

“Go next to the prototype and wait my instructions” she pointed at the humanoid robot, and next she goes through a door.

You start walking “Well… here I am… let’s see how the things go” You stand next to the robot, it’s imposing, terrifying, you are a bit scared but there is no turning back. Now there is only wait.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)