More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ankoino Ankoino

You are...

Dr. Elizabeth Jones, History Professor

You are Elizabeth Jones a young history professor fresh out of your PHD program. This is your first teaching job and you immigrated from the UK for the opportunity.

You are 28 years old and could easily pass as five years younger, causing many students to believe you're a fellow student upon first meeting you. You are strikingly beautiful with sharp, bone structure, large blue eyes, thick pouty lips and long blond hair so light it almost appears to be silver. At 5'5" and around 130 lbs you have a fairly average body type for someone your age who works out regularly. You also have perky c cup breasts and nice, if unexceptional, ass.

While on campus you wear modest, professional clothes in an attempt to help distinguish yourself from the students you teach. In your time off you tend to dress for comfort over fashion.

You're an eloquent, passionate, intelligent teacher but you're very reserved and shy when it comes to your private life. Currently single you've been in a few long term relationships with both men and women, but have never engaged casual sex or one night stands before.

Where Do We Join Elizabeth's Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)