More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Torg Torg

Choose your superhero:

Dr. Bruce Banner

Dr. Bruce Banner was a frustrated middle-aged geek, who had spent too much time in the lab and not enough out in the world interacting with people, especially not women. He poured his life into his work and then went home to watch movies and jack off to Internet porn.

He had experience, just no time. He had a couple girlfriends in college and while going to grad school, but his relationships always suffered from his devotion to his studies and the lab.

He was back in his apartment on the military base where he lived and worked. The hospital had just released him after the terrible accident with the gamma ray projector. He got caught in the full power beam of deadly gamma rays a week ago, trying to protect a lab assistant from exposure.

Miraculously, he did not die. He spent two days in a coma, three days on the verge of after that, but, in the last two days, the speed of his recovery was amazing. Shaking their heads in confusion, his doctors had given him a clean bill of health, even though he should have been dead of radiation poisoning days ago. He did not even lose his hair. In fact, right now he felt fitter than he could remember.

Bruce made himself some dinner out of the freezer, his normal source of food, since he never took the time to cook. After finishing the dishes, he sat down to watch some mindless TV, but soon became bored with it. He went to his computer, turned it on, and waited for it to boot up. He grabbed a beer from the kitchen while he waited.

Once he got online, he went straight to his favorite porn site, Joe?s Condo, where beautiful foreign babes rented Joe?s Condo in exchange for having sex with Joe on camera. The farther they were willing to go in bed, the longer they could stay in the condo. These gorgeous, enthusiastic amateurs were just what Bruce liked.

He looked through the short samples until he found one that appealed to him ? a tall, blonde Swedish woman with fine curves, a big chest, and a heavy, though understandable, accent. He started watching the video, which began with the interview and negotiation over what acts would be required for what length of stay.

Once her clothes came off, Bruce undid his belt, unzipped, and pulled out his stiffening cock of modest size. When she started giving Joe a blow job, Bruce felt his arousal growing quickly. He pumped a small amount of hand lotion into his palm and spread it around his tool. Once he began stroking up and down on his meat, he focused on the screen and imagined she was performing on him.

His vision flashed green as he continued, but Bruce did not think about it, just watched the Swede getting fucked from behind. As he neared climax, he also did not notice when a surge of blood pressure made his skin flicker green. He panted and groaned as the images of the hot blonde passed before his eyes and his hand chugged up and down his manhood.

Suddenly, just when he could feel his balls tighten before they unleashed their life-creating jelly, Bruce mind screamed as the gamma ray-enhanced hormones in his bloodstream started a chain reaction on a cellular level. He roared as his muscles drastically expanded along with his skeletal structure; every part of his body was bursting. The hard rod in his hand grew as his skin changed to an electric green. All through this, Bruce never stopped pounding his cock.

When his orgasm hit, the intense power of it overwhelmed his mind, which fled into the deep reaches of his brain. His now foot-long, pulsing green schlong exploded in a shower of glowing green spunk that covered Bruce, his computer, and his desk, as well as a good portion of floor and ceiling.

If there had been any witnesses, they would have seen a huge green monster, dripping with green fluid, stand up from the chair, his steel-hard, twelve-inch cock standing straight out from his body. They would have seen the wild lust in its eyes just before it smashed through the wall and leapt to the skies.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)