More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jizzrar Jizzrar

Who shall we follow in this erotic space epic?

Dr. Aushra Vikohlma

The good doctor had went by many names thanks to her ability of picking up languages and using them to her advantage. To her fellow Aravi, she was Aushra Vikohlma, to the Greys she was known as Succulesh Titties, for the Humans she is known as Elena Astarae, and for the Goz her name is She of Gentle Tongue. She was once a former scientist of the ever successful "Atoni Corporation", an Aravi corporation that excelled in Private Security renting, planet study, experimental equipment development, and pornographic production. She was within the Research and Development department, her specialties involving cybernetic/technological augmentation with biological materials, shielding technology, and relative climate alteration technology (terraforming). As a schoolgirl in an Aravi private sector upper education, she excelled in her studies with use of psionics, domestic and xeno bio-medical, and engineering. She had gained Doctorates in biomechanical fields and masters in several engineering fields.

However, before she could gain more degrees, she found life in the lab boring...not enough challenge, not enough drive, not enough fun. Aravi, compared to the other species of the galaxy, are relatively short lived and most of her life has been stuck on one planet. She loved reading about other races like the ferocity of the Goz, the ingenuity of the Greys, the ambition of the Humans, and so forth...learning of other cultures piquing her interest. So she ended up quitting her education, resigned from the department, and used her savings to buy a decent ship and random cargo and equipment and left. She was now chasing the dream of being an independent merchant with ambitions to becoming a Trade Princess with her own corporate empire.

She is knowledgeable in the fields of engineering and biology. Her time spent as a traveling merchant surmounts to salvaging wrecks, trading equipment, installing augmentations, healing wounds and illnesses, creating software programs, AIs, and drones, and repairing equipment. Though, thanks to the nature of biological life forms, she was exposed to a more hedonistic lifestyle. Thanks to a rather sensitive sense of empathy, her people's natural empathetic nature being more prevalent to her, she had grown addicted to the lust and pleasure of others. Which resulted in her taking up a new trade...prostitution, or even trading her body for favors. Needless to say, she has become a very popular and successful vendor with some ties to the underground criminal element of the galactic black market.

This Aravi is usually dressed in her business attire...which was made entirely on the basis to seduce whoever she was dealing with rather than look professional. Her sexuality was something she exploited and depended on quite a lot to get things to go in her favor.

Her light purple skin melds wonderfully with the soft pink and white of the attire, the lacey dress looking as if it was liquid poured onto her body. The near soft glowing high heels complimenting her long legs and bubbly butt as it was all almost exposed thanks to the slitted and slanted skirt of the dress, one leg being more exposed than the other. Her hips are always exposed, baring just a hint of the strap of her lovely thong underneath, and her navel on display as well.

Her arms are typically bare of the dress as well, covered only in a skin tight pink fabric that wrapped just under her shoulders and stretched down her arm and ended at rings on her middle fingers. Two large diamond cuts are present on the dress; leading to her smooth, juicy cleavage of EE-cup tits being exposed. The tits themselves expertly augmented with breast enhancers to make her body more tempting.

The woman's face is typically free of any make-up, and looked almost angelic, yet deviously naughty, with its sharp and delicate features. It was of a lighter shade than the rest of her body with her plump lips brought to attention thanks to the aggressive red lip gloss she tends to wear. She usually wear warm colors that stand out for her plump lips. Her eyes are of standard Aravi affair, silver pupils with the eyeballs being as black as the void of space. Her face-plate horns looked almost as if they were caressing her scalp behind her face with some dark black hair tied into some dreadlocks for security, to ensure they didn't go tumbling about and cover anything up.

She is also always has and always working her artificial pheromones into rooms along with using her psionics to suggest lustful thoughts to those around her. Every inch of her being, and every fiber of her power is used to manipulate the sexual desires of others to work for her. One must always be prepared when this xeno-vixen is strutting about...always looking for a deal of some kind.

She also has the Sky Walker MK II light armor, which basically surmounts to being a light sheet of armor that's skin tight and can adjust to any body type. She wears skimpy underarmor underwear underneath this armor. And the underwear is basically a one-piece skintight white underwear that wraps completely around her entire body from her neck, down her shoulders, over her chest, down her taught back and belly, and squeezes her shapely ass and half of her plump thighs. She only wears this when going out for salvage runs or if she believes going somewhere will bring about danger.

Due to the Aravi people being born on a planet with a toxic atmosphere, it takes much more powerful alcohols to get her drunk so there's no point to drinking. To supplement this, she has a vaporizer in the fashion of a French cigarette holder that can be filled with exotic blends to give her a feeling akin to either being high or drunk, a nice buzz to relax her. However, she tends to get blends that entice unsuspecting victims with subtle aphrodisiac effects.

Where do we start with this titular scientist?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)