More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chunger Chunger

Will you descend downstairs or call for a change of plans?

Downstairs

You see a huge metal door with a large red sign on it.

仅限授权人员

违反者将被严厉起诉

You signal silently to the rest of your team. A short Chinese member of the team easily deciphers the message for the rest of the team.

“It reads: Authorized Personnel Only, Violators Will Be Severely Prosecuted. This is probably the downstairs access we were hoping for.”

The magnitude of locks on the door support the thesis made by your colleague. Another member inserts a lock decoder into each slot of every digital lock, while another manually picks each lock that is physically mechanical. There are 7 locks in total. Absolute overkill, in your opinion.

Finally, your crew unlocks the door, and you stealthily sneak inside. You walk down the stairs quietly, and your stealth suits help make it so that you can slip downstairs quietly. You emerge on a balcony that encircles a giant room that goes one story down from where you are. As you look down, you can see designated walking ways. There are also pens. As you look in the pens you notice the black and white colors of cows. But you also notice that they aren’t cows. You notice that instead, they look like women in cow-print clothes. You look closer and see that they are indeed women in crude cow clothes, adorned with tech on their bodies.

You have to look away. Truly sickening. The women down there are probably being controlled by those electronics by some means, maybe fear of electrocution.

“In here!” The Chinese member of your team says, barely above a whisper.

You look and follow her into a room that’s labeled as ‘24-Hour Security Room and Living Area’ she translates soon after. Your squad enters the room where a fat, short man is seated in a chair with his feet on the table, watching the security monitors lazily. He turns and drops the cellophane chip bag from his hands when he sees your crew enter the room.

“Hey! You guys can’t be in here! The casino is upstairs!” He shouts through a mouthful of trans fats. He starts to get up from his chair but a member of your team quickly twists his neck, and he’s gone in a matter of seconds. Killing is not a heavy matter for your crew, and you suppose he knew about the women’s treatment and did nothing about it, but it feels wrong to have taken him out regardless.

You lock the door as 4 members of your team carry the man into his sleeping quarters.

“We need to find a way to liberate all the women down there somehow.” You say. Your crew silently agrees as the four return, this time without an obese security guard.

“The only problem is we have no idea what is going on with their operation, and we can’t see much from up here.” A member states.

“We need to get down on the main level where the operation really is, but we couldn’t get down there without getting caught.” Another colleague states.

“If only we could have someone down their on our side, but we can’t expect any of the workers to help us. The women may be able to though…” you hypothesize.

“I don’t think so.” The Chinese assassin states. “Look at the monitors. I think the helmets they’re wearing have fried their neurons. They really are as dumb as cows now. And even if you took the helmet off, and they did happen to regain their intellect, they would stick out like a sore thumb. Every other woman down there has one on, and she’d get spotted right away.”

“I have an idea. You won’t like it, but I see no other option.” You turn to see that your crew captain has spoken for the first time since you’ve departed, now that the plan isn’t rehearsed and well known.

You all look at her, expecting a response. She brushes her fawn hair out of her eyes and stuffs her bangs back under her cap.

“We can use the camera over here,” she points to a large monitor that the man was very clearly watching a lot, with a small enclosed area where two women were in pleasure as vacuum pumps were latched onto their breasts, draining out milk. “and we can use it to find the typical garb that all the women have. Then, we split up and all grab the required equipment. We rendezvous back up here with all the materials and draw straws. Whoever has the shortest straw will have to go undercover as one of the cows and be our eyes and ears down their. We can alter the technology and such so that there is no effect. If anyone has any other ideas, share them now.”

You sit in silence. Would you really send one of you down there and pretend to be one of those mindless cows? What if it was you that went down there? But you can’t think of any other ideas…

“It’s decided. One of us will go undercover.”

Here goes the mission!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)