More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by quietstorm quietstorm

Jessica should let her hands go?

Down

Lauren barely felt the button on her jeans pop open or the zipper slowly part. She turned to face Jessica, giggling. "What are you doing?"

Jessica knelt down and pushed up Lauren's top a few inches. Leaning forward, Jessica began to gently kissed Lauren's stomach.

Tugging at Lauren's jeans and looking down, Jessica discovered that Lauren wasn't wearing panties. "Hmmm, this wasn't what I expected to find down here." Jessica kissed lower, caressing Lauren's small patch of soft brown pubic hair with her lips. Slowly, Lauren's jeans slid down off of her hips. Jessica could feel Lauren was moist with anticipation. Lauren turned her head, looking back to watch in the mirror as her jeans were pulled to her knees. Jessica kissed the front of Lauren's toned thighs. Lauren felt Jessica's hands massaging her ass roughly. Jessica backed off slightly, suddenly pulling her gray tanktop over her head and tossing it aside. "This could get messy."

Lauren's attention was on the fact that Jessica hadn't been wearing a bra. Jessica paused as Lauren regarded her slender, half naked partner, who was only wearing a pair of blue jeans. She admired her pert little breasts and hard little nipples.

Lauren should?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)