More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Minato Minato

Where do you go? Forwards to Kingslanding or Down the kings road?

Down the Kings Road

You know what goes on in kings landing and you want to stay as far away from that as you can. You decide to walk down the kings road.

After a few hours of walking you find a in with some horses out front. Your very tired and have no money. So you decide to take one of the horses. The horse you steal has a reddish brown hair and white line that goes from its head down its back to its tail Which is all white.

You hop on the horse and find that riding a horse comes naturally to you. You search the satchel on the horse and find a bag of 200 gold dragons, half a loaf of bread and a valyrian steal dagger. Who ever you stole this horse from he was loaded!

You ride north away from kings landing. A few days into your travels you see a camp of bandits. They seem to only be a few of them 2 men and one woman. They look filthy covered in mud and dirt. The men are carrying axes and hammers. The woman seems to only be carrying a bow. What should you do?

Leave them alone or attack?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)