More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fizzbang3 fizzbang3

Where to now?! The Dorms? Registration? Counselors' Office? Someplace Else?

Down at the football field...

(originally written by 24ward)

The NMJVI Fightin' Stereotypes were holding their first practice after initial cuts. As usual, there were more rookies on the squad than seniors. Mostly because the Seniors usually had 'turned pro' (wink wink, nudge nudge).

Dwayne Dexter may have come from a bad school in the ghetto and had some terrible grades. But he knew there was no other school for him.

This was the college that the high school cheerleaders and other fun time girls went to... the ones that don't have any chance of getting into a real college. And not just from the projects either. Rich girls, poor girls, of every background. They studied fashion, design, cosmeticology.

No doubt their worship of athletes continued.

It's also worth noting that there were few guys who attend the school. So the odds were pretty good.

Finally, he heard that almost no seniors return to the football team because they don't need to. They get so much action they hang up the cleats to focus on banging babes full time. Usually by the next year, they have a baby or ten to pay for.

He noticed that this year's crop was gathering already. Good looking babes in the stands check out the football players. And then there's the cheerleaders...

Who shall we meet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)