More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Driver_Dylan Driver_Dylan

What do you do next?

Don’t say anything, she obviously has a family now.

For a few moments you watch her continue down the path until she comes to a stop at a large picknick table about halfway along the parking area. Just before you turn back to what you were doing, you notice her reach for the underside of her belly and stretch her back. Slowly, at first, she twisted and leaned, twisting her sore muscles with deliberation. Once or twice, you even thought you spotted her slightly looking in your direction with a coy smile as you noticed her actions had worked her shirt up over her belly. Obviously, her large belly was causing her a bit of pain, you thought, inexplicably drawn to her with your eyes, but could she be tempting you? “Is it possible she remembered you, wanted you to come over?” You wonder as you turn your attention to doing up the snaps and draw pulls of your skates. Slowly she continued stretching as the tight shirt finally released from outer curve of her gravid orb, before the stretchy material snapped up and settled just under her two heavy breasts. Quickly she seemed to laugh before reaching up and pulling it back down just as a rather short beastly, balding man man stalked toward her.

The guy was dressed in an ill-fitting leather jacket and blue jeans, and though you couldn’t actually read the patches on the jackets back, you knew from their shape and distinct red and gold color that they were Balentologists. The Balentologists were a male centric group that were bent on restricting women’s rolls to nothing more than sex workers and breeders. You didn’t know much about the particulars of the group, but you remembered leafing through several of their propaganda mags that had appeared in the office about six months ago. From what you had read, you could tell that they were violent, misogynists, and prayed on the week minded. You wondered, as you watched the short man approach her, how the amazingly strong woman you knew from your childhood had fallen in with a group of the world’s biggest collection nut bags this side of a Planters factory. The thoughts of her becoming weak and subservient at any point, just couldn’t be rectified in your mind. Slowly your eyes fell on a large SUV that pulled into the lot just as he reached her, though you couldn’t put your finger on it, something seemed wrong.

You try to shake the thought of something being wrong, and you turned to finish clipping your skates on. No sooner do you stand up, when a sudden shout from the parking lot grabbed your attention. You look up in time to see the short man slap her hard enough to knock her off her feet and into the table. At once, the man grabbed the stroller as another man came strolling over. Just then, the other man went to grab Crystal.

Do you go in to help her?

  1. Yes, you have to help her.

  2. No, stay out of it until you know more.

Do you go in to help her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)