More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheScyle TheScyle

Who does he 'tag' first?

Don't tag anybody, read the rules first

(I changed the writing style to second person, because fuck it, why not.)

[This chapter got edited/reworked to be more readable in September of 2020, due to this story getting popularity/attention again. Content remains the same, just reworded some parts.]

Just as you were about to select one of the two faces on the screen who were available, you saw the really small box in the bottom right corner, saying 'Terms and Conditions'.

"The kings app is a product of the 'Anthropia Company'. The user is using a legal copy given to him by the company." You never heard of that company and a quick search on google did not bring up anything either. You continued reading... and continued and continued.
There was a lot of text that was just legal information about the app, yet not anything about what the app was being used for.
You scrolled down and after a minute or two you finally found the correct section containing what you were looking for.

"The purpose of the Kings app is to determine the ability to rule others, as far as their determination about it. The app is given to ten people, equally strong in mind and will, but in varying age. 5 of them male, 5 of them female.

To use the app to its fullest extend you have to level it up. This is done by using it.
The App is used by 'Tagging' other participants. Every human within Range participates in the game. Tag a person by clicking on the profile picture on your phone and confirm it.
You may only use the app on people who are tagged by you.
If you untag a target its mind get altered to rationalize the events. The untagging takes roughly 30 seconds for every command that is being rationalized to the target.

Every player in the Kings Game starts the game at Level 1. The following stats are determined by the the level.
Active Range is the distance you need someone to be in, so the app can take effect on him or her. You also may only give commands to targets who are within your Active Range. The only difference is the 'summon' command, which also applies to targets within your Passive Range.

Passive Range is the distance you need to be in, so a given task is being complied. You also can only tag people who are within your Passive Range. If the player leaves the passive Range of a target while it is still obeying a command, it will realize what it is doing. If a target leaves the players Passive Range before being untagged, the mind of the target can not be altered, so the target will remember what and why it acted like it did. Once the target comes back within the Passive Range, the mind altering process will be upon it. Also the Cautiousness value of the target gets increased by one.
Every target has a standardized Cautiousness value of 0 at the start of the game.

Basis Influence or short "B-INF", is your influence value on all people. Every command you give to a target of the app requires you have have a certain degree of Influence about the target. The required value is determined by the following formula:
Required Influence on the target = ([Targets Resistance]x([Cautiousness of the Target] + 1)x[Difficult Level of the task]/[Your Experience Level])
For easier usage, the required value is always calculated by the app and written below the command.
You gain influence by normally interacting with the target. Some say, it is also 'The Level of trust' they have for you.

The command variety: many commands are not available for low level Players, so they have to redo the easier commands until they get more.

For every usage of the app on a target, the player will receive Experience points (EXP). Every target only holds a limited amount of experience points. Once a player received those, no matter what the players makes the target do, he will no longer receive any EXP for it.

The amount of EXP a player receives for a command is determined by the following values:

The will of the target - the more likely the target was to do the command without using the app, the less EXP the player gains from it. Making a nun pray to god will not give the player any EXP.

The amount of time needed to comply - Even if it is an easier command, a player will receive a larger amount of EXP if the target requires more time to complete it.

The previous commands - The more commands are given to a person, the less EXP are gained from it. So getting a target to pick its nose a few hundred times usually makes all possible rewards go away for any future commands.

The total amount of EXP a player can get from a target is determined as a random number between 25 and 200.

There is only one way to recieve more EXP of a target than the determined maximal number, which is by using multiplicators.

If a player is commanding a target to do something the player itself dislikes or does not wish to happen in general, the gained EXP of the command are getting multiplied by 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 or 10.0 Examples for each are following.
A straight man asking another man to strip naked in front of him, that would gain him a 1.5 experience multiplicator.
If he then asked him to have sexual intercourse with him, that would gain him double EXP.
Going as far as to command him to marry him would gain him 2.5 times the EXP.

The last bonus is only for those commands everyone would regret later. Two examples of that are given here:
"Hey Adolf, you are such a great talker, why don't you drop your painter carrier and go into politics?"
"Hey Cindy, how about a date? This Tuesday, so tomorrow? Great, lets meet under the WTC, see you then" - spoken monday, 10th of September, 2001

So of course, x10 multiplicator are only given once the worst thing has happened, since the company is not capable of looking into the future.

To determine the winner of this game, one user of the app has to put another under the influence of this app.
This is done by becoming more advanced in using the app than the others and also finding them.
Every victim of the app usage receives a data memory. Requesting this data memory has the highest difficulty setting of all commands. The data memory includes the time and the exact command that was given to this person. The target itself will not share the memory of the data memory.
The required Influence to put another user of the app as a target is first squared and then multiplied by his or her level.

For your help, here is a character sheet of an imaginary targets, so the player knows what those include.

Name: Anna Lance
Age: 23
Race/Ethnicity: Latin
Sex: Female
Body Type: Average
Height: 155cm (5'1'')
Weight: 55kg (121lbs)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Pubic Hair: Cleanly shaven - 1 day, 11 hours ago
Pubic Hair Style: None
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Bra Cup Size: B - Natural
Bust: 86cm (34'')
EXP: 50
INF: 3

To explain some potentially upcoming questions about the pubic hair, we separate shaven, cleanly shaven and roughly shaven. Firstly means there were no visible hairs left when she was done shaving. Some stubbles may still be there.
Cleanly shaven means she took care of all the stubbles as well, and made sure even in the well hidden parts or rather around are no hairs left.
Roughly shaven means, she left at least a few hairs and lots of stubbles.

The EXP value is the amount of experience points the players can still get from this target.
The INF value is the value you are having with this person. It is the addition of your Basis Influence and the influence you already gained over this person in your Life.
Since the untagging rationalizes every action done by the target, untagging targets usually increases the influence the players is having over the target.

If any other questions around the game come up, the players may read the FAQ."

So back to the starting question, who are you going to tag?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)