More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What naked experience does Kayla start with?

Don't cover yourself up game

Kayla had a call over the phone as it was her friend Brianna.

Brianna: hello Kayla

Kayla: well hello there Brianna

Brianna: you know you agreed to the no covering up game tomorrow right.

Kayla: Yes I did Brie, and I will play the game tomorrow.

Brianna: good now remember, you must sleep naked

Kayla: Bri girl, you know I always sleep naked, girl.

Brianna: Well good hope so, see you tomorrow, bye

Kayla: yep, good bye Brie.

After the phone conversation, Kayla then end the call as she now took off her robe and sleeped in bed naked with her skin feeling the comfort of the sheets.

The next morning came as Kayla woke up out of bed from her sleep. "Arise sleepy head! Sleeping beauty, I hope you didn't what's going to happen today on a Saturday," said Brianna, enering the room with Kayla's own sister Keasha with her phone in hand about to record the event. Then as Kayla still under the sheets saw Brianna coming in the room, she saw her wearing a cut sleeve hoody, shorts and some UFC gloves wearing sneakers.

There as Kayla got up from out of her bed and now sitting up on it in the nude she then said to her, "what is up with the UFC gloves Brie?," as Brianna responed to her saying, "well glade you asked Kayla you see I have these UFC gloves on because this is part of the no covering up game, you see is like this, everytime you cover up you privates, I will have to beat you up, ok, and you have to stay naked for the whole entire day." Then as Kayla got up out of bed, she saw her sister with a phone camera wearing a pink shirt, white pants and slippers. "Keasha the hell, you are recording?, don't you dear put this on social media," said Kayla they only naked one in the room who now made the mistake of covering her private up with her hands.

Then as Brianna and her sister saw that Kayla was covering her body, Brianna saw and opportunity for a beat down. "Well, well Kayla looks like someone just made a big mistake," said Brianna her friend hitting her fist into the palm of her hand looking at Kayla and her naked body like she was a peice of meat while her sister on they hand started to recorde on her phone. Brianna as she saw Kayla covering herself up then start to swing punches at Kayla, as Kayla letting go of her privates held her hand out to stop Brianna as Brianna was pounding away at her as Kayla was still naked.

Keasha the younger sister: Kayla come on fight back.

Kayla: no, I can't!!, Brianna stop please!!!, I'm naked!!

Brianna: girl I know that, and I could see that.

Brianna still punches Kayla.

There Brianna was still punching away at Kayla as Brianna aimed for her face and the back of her head. She then grabbed Kayla by the head like she was going to give Kayla a stone cold, RKO, or a Diamond cutter. Still grabbing a whole of Kayla's head, Brainna then walked with her to the end of the bed, flipping in her over with a snapmare as a naked Kayla landed on her bare bum sitting up right.

Now sitting upright, Brianna then continued to pound away at Kayla sitting on the floor. There she continued to punch away at Kayla's head and face as little sister still kept on recording. Then as Kayla was getting punched in the face and head, she then kneed her in the face, and as she did so, Keasha's sister still recording then stopped Brianna saying, "Brianna, Brianna, stop, that's enough," said Keasha as Brianna stopped her, as her big sister was sitting on the floor naked.

There as Keasha stopped the recording, she the then bend down to her big sister to check on her. "Kayla sis I'm sorry Brianna had to do that and take it over board, but this is part of the game," said Keasha seeing some bruises on her face, as the sister Kayla said to her, "understand I mean I agreed to the game," as Keasha helped her sister up to her feet. Then as Kayla was now standing up both sister Keasha and friend Brianna both took Kayla to the Kitchen to get some ice for her briuses, all the while look at Kayla's breast and vagina.

Did Kayla covered her privates?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)