More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bobbobbobthethir bobbobbobthethir

What's the RA's name?

Dominic, a Senior

“Oh yeah, forgot you missed our intros during orientation. It’s Dominic,” he says, coming into your room and shaking your hand. He takes a look around and nods, impressed. “You know Alex, you might be here two weeks late, but you look like the kind of guy who has his stuff together. I’m sure you’ll catch up to speed in no time.”

He heads out into the hallway, gesturing for you to follow, and you grab your phone, wallet, and keys before following him out.

“Most people are at dinner right now,” Dominic says, walking through the empty hall. “But you’ll get a chance to meet the guys and girls soon enough. Most of them are in doubles, as you can see, but you managed to snag a single. Didn’t want a roommate your first year?”

“I lived long enough in the same bunk-bed as my sister to figure out that I need my own space sometimes,” you say, though you have to admit, you’ll miss some of the *ahem* perks of sharing a room with your sister. Nothing physical, mind you, just the occasional sneak peek when you could manage it.

“Yeah, most people end up wanting a single eventually,” Dominic says, turning a corner. “And this is our beautiful lounge!”

There’s a bunch of old couches and chairs clustered around a couple tables, a large TV set on the side and two ping pong tables in the place. There’s a guy working quietly on his laptop in the corner, but there’s otherwise nobody here.

“Yeah, it’s a little empty, but it’ll liven up once everyone gets back from dinner,” Dominic says. He places his hand on a big tub, which as you step closer to get a better look, appears to only have a couple condoms left in it. “We thought we would be set for the year with this tub of condoms - it’s usually enough - but we had a… hectic orientation week. All because that stupid movie came out this year featuring the Freshman 15 challenge. I swear, I could hardly sleep those first few nights because of all the moaning and squeaking - anyways, sorry to rub it in, but you really missed out on something.”

“Shit, I was looking forward to this part of college. Are many girls still available?” you ask, hopefully.

“We’re at the Stonewall Institute, my man. It’s not for nothing that our unofficial motto is ‘where we fuck and get fucked’. Speaking of which - you’re really fucked, having missed the first week of classes. You better make some friends real quick, because the assignments are already piling up,” Dominic says.

“It’s really that bad,” you say, shaking your head. Your twin, Lisa, had texted you a couple times groaning about the homework, but you figured it was just her bitching as usual. And speak of the devil…

Lisa

“Hey Alex, why didn’t you tell me you got out the hospital?” Lisa asks, her lithe figure accentuated by her tight outfit. She slides through the lounge, and before you answer, she continues on. “Yeah don’t bother answering, I haven’t got time right now. Have cheerleader tryouts to get to.”

With that, she walks by you, and Dominic raises an eyebrow.

“She’s quite the looker, huh?” he asks.

How do you respond?

Dominic +15

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)