More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by MM19019 MM19019

What's next?

Dolls and owners

Johm gazed upon the six frozen celebrities. He walked up to Taylor's frozen body, and he manipulated her limbs so that she had her hands on her hips. Finally, John molded a smile onto her face.

Then, John did the same thing to Bella

And finally with Kendall

"Okay Jordan, I wish that three sexy outfits appeared in front of Kendall, Taylor and Bella respectively." John wished.

"Granted!" She replied. Soon after, three dresses for Kendall, Taylor and Bella respectively teleported by their feet.

"Now I wish that each of their frozen bodies were inside life sized barbie doll boxes" John wished.

Suddenly, each of them were still frozen in the same poses, now inside of a life size barbie doll box

Each box had "Bella-doll" "Taylor-doll" and "Kendall-doll" inscribed on them respectively.

"Now finally, I wish that Scarlett, Kylie and Dua would unfreeze. Upon unfreezing i wish for them to believe they are little girls and that these life sized dolls are for them." John wished.

"Granted. Granted and granted" Jordan replied. Scarlett, Dua and Kylie all unfroze.

The three of them were ecstatic at the sight of the life sized celebrity dolls before them.

Scarlett went up to Kendall-doll's box. Kylie went to Taylor-doll's box and finally Dua went to Bella-doll's box.

"Dollies!!!" They all said in unison. Taylor, Kendall and Bella all remained frozen in times in their dolly boxes

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)