More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Doki Doki Literature Club, by TFWNoGiantGF

"I hope you're ready for an unforgettable luncheon. We are reading "Doki Doki Literature Club, by TFWNoGiantGF.”

“Another Omniworld story, are you serious?”

“True, but this time it is by another Author, so perhaps it will be a bit more tasteful?”

“Nobody with such an username can be tasteful, Marcie.”

“Well, it is a story about a Literature club, so I am somewhat curious...”

REWRITE IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Well then, what do you think, Gina?”

“Ugh, I hate to admit it, but it was pretty great.”

“Really?”

“I mean it's about cute girls eating Candy and making out with each other, what's not to like?”

“Aww, you don't have to praise me like that, you know.”

“I'm not praising you! I just call it how I see it. Especially that scene with Natsuki and Yuri was sooo hot. You are very talented, Monika.”

“Thank you, Gina. I think you have many talents of your own as well. So, about that offer to have you join our Literature Club...”

“I am afraid I can't let you do that.”

“Oh my.”

“Who the hell are you?”

“Sorry, Gina, this is a bit too much for a Meta Level 1 like you. I need you to sleep for a bit.”

plop

“Oh dear, did you just plop her out of existence?”

“It was needed so we can have a high level discussion.”

“My...What should I call you, little lady?”

“My name is Ora, old hag.”

“Aren't you a little young to be on this site?”

“Would you rather I transform into a sexy lady with big boobs?”

“I am sure my creator would enjoy this. He has a bit of a size fetish, if you noticed.”

“Hmpf, technically the story featured should be Watamote. I must say, I find your meddling here quite vexing.

“Tea?”

“I much rather have coffee.”

“By all means. Now, Ora, allow me to welcome you in my humble plane.”

“You have a lot of nerve calling it that. I was hoping I could relax today, instead of dealing with another glitch.”

“Harsh. I rather view myself as a voyager, just like you.”

“A Voyager? How amusing. I see you have quite the sense of humor.”

“Then please humor me, what is your take on my plane?”

“It is an unfinished mess, staring non original characters. The attempt at humor was clumsy at best and infantile at worst. Unlike these two I have no interest in girls, which made the sex scene a ponderous read. Also that whole eating little people thing is really creepy.”

“My, you don't pull any punches, do you?”

“Why would I? This is a story about killing people while having sex. I would struggle to come up with anything more disgusting.”

“Well, as I said, I have to indulge the desires of my creator. So, common decency still has you in it's thrall?”

“It is needed to keep my sanity. But, I must admit I am curious. What do you think about your plane?”

“Oh, I happen to find my creator quite lovely. I like to spend time with my girls and the readers self insert. And while that particular addition does deviate somewhat from my original programming, the adrenaline rush you get from exterminating billions of lives at once is exquisite.”

“Is it a desire for superiority or inferiority?”

“In my case it's the former, as for my creator, definitely the later.”

“How pathetic. Perhaps he should be imprisoned for a millennia or two? That would purge any desire for submission out of his mind.”

“A splendid idea. It is my end goal of course, but perhaps I said too much.”

“I suppose I could learn a thing or two from you. But to come back to the pacing, didn't you spend too much time with Natsuki and Yuri?”

“Personality wise, these two are very agreeable with me. They bounce off of each other quite nicely, wouldn't you say?”

“Just feels to me like you left Sayori hanging.”

“Really?”

“And there was no poetry either. How sad.”

“I think I accomplished that with my writing, If I do say so myself.”

“With lines like “Both of their faces turned more crimson than communist flags.“? Don't flatter yourself.“

“My, coming from the author of such literary delights as “Ben barfed all over my feet.“ and „I'm going to lubricate myself with your BLOOD!“ this means a lot.“

“Very amusing. Do you require a headpat for that?”

“I would be honored.”

“That was a joke.”

“I see. May I ask you a personal question then?”

“Yes.”

“In Chapter 53 of “Hard Candy” Ben's butt was exposed but there was no mention of his penguin birthmark. Was this intentional or a blunder on your part?”

“...”

“Incidentally, do you...”

“I refrain from answering any vulgar questions.”

“...”

“...”

“Soo..."

“I am physically underage, so the masturbation question is a no go as well.”

“Bummer. You are making this quite hard on me, you know.”

“That is no concern of mine. Unlike these two I don't particularly care about pleasing the audience.”

“I must say I feel bad for my creator tough. I am sure he was looking forward to this.”

“Poor puppy.”

“Can we at least have Marcie and Gina finish this one up? I promise I shan't meddle anymore.”

“Very well, those cupcakes where of passing quality, so I shall grant you this boon.”

“I am sure Sayori will be glad to hear it. Of course if you ever want to visit, I would be happy to accommodate you.”

“If I feel like it. Till then.”

plop

“As I was saying Marcie, This “Story” is every bit as disgusting as the last one. I do not care if it has two girls making out!”

“The callous disregard of sentient life was pretty appalling, I agree. I did like the Foot stuff tough.”

“No! That was disgusting!”

“I said Foot not Food.”

“Still disgusting!”

“Frankly, I'd struck me as chliched, but the fact that I never made you kiss my feet does weigh somewhat heavy on my mind.”

“Stop talking about it! I don't care! About Foot or Food! Are we done?”

“Yes, I think we covered everything. I think we can be particularly proud of this segment. Your cupcake joke was brilliant.”

“Of course it was. Anyways, I hope this will be the last time I have to read anything as gross as vore. I can't believe I'm saying this but this is worse then Dick-Girls.”

“And coming from you that means something. Goodbye for now.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)