More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What's next?

Doing her superheroine work (free-use)

Flying throught the sky, Supergirl quickly headed to the site of the disturbance. A man was being held hostage by a group of criminals. She quickly heads into the area. It has been a rather quiet night, no crimes occuring and she felt rather bored.

"At least I'm not getting fucked like Alex is", thought the superheroine as she remembered what went down at HQ on quiet nights like this. Despite growing up on Earth, Kara had never grown used to the laws of the planet regarding women, especially since they were so different from her homeworld.

Deciding to put such thoughts aside, Supergirl quickly went down and easily defeated the criminals. They were unprepared for her arrival and were quickly dealt with, to the relief of their hostage, slightly famous businessman Thomas Pretelt. The young man thanked Kara for her work before calling her over.

Kara was aware of his intentions, all men she saved wanted to do this. She however was not expecting how far he would take it. Once she came over, the man bent her over and looked under her skirt. Kara rolled her eyes as he muttered a curse, but instead of letting her go, he took out a knife and began to cut open her constume. Kara was shocked by this. It was the furthest any of these men had ever dared to go. However, she knew she could not fight it, as it was law, and so she stayed still.

The man did quick work of her costume, and soon National City's superheroine was bent over and naked, showing her body to anyone who may pass by. While as Kara Danvers she'd often had sex, she considered Supergirl to be a different persona, and rarely went beyond the slight grope and jacking off.

"Well, you do have a nice body, Supergirl. I'll show my appreciation for you saving me now." the man told her with a smile and a jovial voice as he removed his pants. Kara felt embarassed about being naked, but stayed in a bent position as the man next to her revealed his large cock.

Where does the man start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)