More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by alexeimariposa alexeimariposa

Who takes the first shower?

Doe takes the first shower.

"You can take it Doe. You sound like you need it more than me right now."

"Thanks John! Don't worry, I won't take too long. I'll save some hot water for you. Oh, and I'm not bringing my pajamas in with me. There's only one shower curtain, so that whole room's getting soaked. I'll just come out here in a towel when I'm done, FYI."

You watch her walk in to the bathroom. Her ass may not be big, but it's certainly nice. You can just barely make out the border of her underwear through her tight bluejeans, and just when you're starting to enjoy the view, she turns and enters the bathroom. You hear some shuffling, and the door opens a couple minutes later. She tosses out her shirt, blouse, socks, and underwear, but she sticks her arm out the door to lightly drop her jeans in a pile with them. Her thin, pale arm comes out almost to the shoulder, drops the pants, and slides back through the door. You hear the shower turn on. You start thinking about Doe standing in the shower, naked, water running over her body. You picture her small, pert breasts dripping with water. You imagine some soap suds flowing down her back with the shower, cascading across her ass before flowing down her toned and slender legs. Not surprisingly, you get an erection. You think about taking care of it, here and now.

Do you masturbate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)