More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hyperhentai Hyperhentai

What happens next?

Dodger reads chat

As Dodger sits and makes a few idle comments to the cam the messages begin to pop up in the chat window. Quickly becoming a near continuous barrage. Ranging from the amazed to the downright nasty. “Oh my you boys are excited.” She says in an over the top voice as she reads one particularly lewd comment. Getting slightly more into the whole thing as she relaxes and lets her real persona shine through.

Being a well versed streamer Dodger tried to get a bit of interaction going to get the tips flowing. Half for the simple fact she wanted the money, and half because she really wanted to start getting naughty. “I bet you boys have been waiting for something like this for a long time. I saw all those comments you left after my playboy shoot. You know how to make a girl feel wanted.” Giggling as she scrolled through the chat. Intentionally leaning forward just enough to give the camera a good view of her perky chest.

A little blush came over Dodger as she read just how badly her fans wanted her to get naked. ‘Fuck my cock is hard for you.’ Dodger grinned. “Hmm, I bet it is. Hard for these cute little tits.” She squeezed her own chest while she moaned. Eyelashes fluttering as she did. She really needed a man’s touch right now but she supposed she would have to make do with the attention of... “Wow three hundred already? I am popular.” It may not be much by her usual twitch standards. However the tips were rapidly starting to flow in.

Do the tips reach enough for topless?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)