More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by puppy puppy

Where do you go?

Dodge right

You dodge to the right and only just avoid the opening barrage of female kicks, looking to your left and right you see almost the entire first line of boys are going down, as pedicured toes make solid connections with bulging testicles. Maybe a 3rd of the boy's team are down already, curled up on the ground with mashed balls.

You rush towards a busty brunette and bad luck! She raises her knee sharply as you close in, and you run straight into it, pounding your gonads brutally upwards!

With a dull wet slap both your balls disappear, and a long thin spurt of clear precum jets powerfully out of your head, a sure sign your testicles just got pushed up inside you. Stunned and gasping, you check yourself and find your empty sac taut and flat against the base of your rigid cock, and 2 round bumps sitting painfully above it. She punted them up there good.

The clock is ticking! If you don't push them back down straight away they might be too swollen to get back into your sac, and be stuck up there until they slowly burst from the pressure. But it can take almost a minute to gently work a nut back down, and by then the girl will be ready to burst your plump berries as soon as they plop out into your sac again.

It looks like she's nutted you either way, but you have to try something!

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)