More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by puppy puppy

Where do you go?

Dodge left

You dodge to the left and only just avoid a ball-destroying kick from a tall, blonde hottie. The boy beside you isn't so lucky, and you hear a meaty THWAP as her sexy foot pounds his poor balls into his body.

It was a kick that no boy could survive so you decide not to turn back and help him, and moments later you hear the wet gagging sound of a newly-ballbusted boy throwing up his nuts. There's nothing you could do except risk getting your own eggs scrambled!

Then you have your own problems! Two girls are standing right in front of you, one is a petite asian you've never seen before - she must be new to the games - but the other is Puma! She is a veteran ball-popper and her huge size 10 feet have pulped 100's of testicles! In the entire season you haven't seen a single boy take more than 1 shot from her before going down, both balls ruined.

If you try and take the asian girl, then maybe you'll score a point for the boys team. She looks fresh and probably isn't used to being cuntbusted like the experienced girls are. But, while you're fighting her, Puma will definitely nut you from behind and take a pair of your balls anyway. 1 point for 1 point.

But, if you try and take Puma first, then maybe you'll get lucky and survive the asian girl's first kick. It's a gamble - because even a light kick from most girls will leave you disabled for a few minutes - and it might just mean being finished off in 2 or 3 ball kicks instead of just one. Plus the humiliation of losing your balls to a first timer!

Who do you attack?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)