More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callisto Callisto

What does Molly do?

Do you need a place to stay ?

Jenny saw the girl get off the bus. The girl wore a large backpack. The girl looked this way and that apparently unsure of what to do next or where to go. Jenny approached her.
“Hi,” Jenny said.
Molly looked at her. She was startled that someone came up and talked to her.
“You look lost,” said Jenny.
“No, I’m just...”
Jenny interrupted. “Are you a runaway?”
Molly felt instant panic. “No, no! My...my uncle is going to pick me up.” Molly hadn’t expected this when she arrived.
“You are a runaway,” said Jenny.
“No!” insisted Molly. “I’m just looking for my uncle.”
“I’m a runaway,” said Jenny. “You need a place to stay tonight. Come with me.”
Molly was taken aback. She looked at this girl who was a few years older than herself. She had brown stringy hair. She wore an old T-shirt and old blue jeans. Her sneakers were about the same age. Molly thought the girl could be pretty if she spent a little time in the mirror. “Who are you?” asked Molly.
“My name’s Jenny. I have a friend who helps girls like us. Runaways.”
“No, thanks,” said Molly suspiciously. She wasn’t going to go back home. She was going to make it big in the movies. She sensed a trap.
“You won’t be sent home,” Jenny said. “Let me take you over to Mike. We call him Big Mike. He helps girls like you and me. He gave me a place to stay when I arrived two years ago. Your money won’t last as long as you think.”
“I don’t know,” said Molly. She liked this idea but she still wondered if it was a trap by her parents.
“Where are you going to stay tonight?” asked Jenny. “In the alley with the homeless? Just come over and meet him.”
“Okay,” said Molly. Jenny had some good points. She didn’t know what she was going to do tonight.

What happens next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)