More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by klaptrap klaptrap

What shall you do with your husky-girl first?

Do some obedience training.

You would like nothing more than to take Heidi right here, right now. But suddenly, a flash of inspiration strikes. You just have to hope that she’s up for what you have planned.

“Heidi, when you were in the shop, did you get any obedience training?”

Heidi looks at you surprised for a second, and says: “Yes master. I was the best of my litter in training. I always liked doing it because I wanted to please my master.” She gives you a lick on your cheek. “And now I can” she says with a smile.

“Really? Then I want to try something with you.” You walk to an empty area of the room as Heidi watches you. You turn around and say “Heidi, c’mere girl”

Heidi walks over to you and stands in front of you. “Good girl.” You say and you stroke her hair a bit. “Now, sit!” Heidi quickly goes down to the ground and sits on her knees. She looks up at you expectantly with her tail wagging happily. It looks like she enjoys doing this for you. “Good, now lie down.” Heidi moves forward until she is on her arms and knees. Her upper body is bent down to the ground, making her rump stick up in the air.

You take a few moments to admire Heidi’s shapely ass before you give her the next command. “Heidi, beg!” Without hesitation, she goes back to a sitting position, but pushes out her chest and raises her hands to neck level with the palms down. She lets out a low whine while giving you an incredible cute look. You notice that this position has her arms pressing her breasts together and it’s making her look sexy as hell.

“Did I do good, master?” Heidi asks. “You did great. In fact, I think I’ll give you a treat for it.” Her ears perk up at hearing this and she says “A treat? Oh, thank you, master! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” As you unzip your pants her eyes go big when she sees your growing member. “So big. Thank you master.” she says and reaches out towards you, but before she can get her hands on your cock, you pull back.

“Hold it. I didn’t say you could have it yet.” Heidi looks shocked at the sudden stop. “But master, please. Let me have it.” “No buts. Stay there and wait for my command.” Heidi lets out a whine as she goes back to a sitting position. Her eyes remain fixed on your cock as you stand there before her. While she is sitting there, you move a hand to your cock and slowly start stroking it. Heidi lets out a small whimper and starts panting when she sees your member growing bigger. While she keeps staring at you one of her hands goes down between her legs and the other goes up to her chest, squeezing a nipple in rhythm with your stroking.

You take a step forward towards Heidi, so that your cock is almost touching her face. She sniffs deeply of your scent while her panting increases. “Ma…master, please.” she says while letting out another low whine. Her hands increase in speed and she lets out an occasional moan of pleasure.

You decide that it’s been long enough. You let go and say “Alright Heidi, suck it.” Without a pause, she lunges forward towards you. You let out a gasp as she takes all of your cock into her mouth at once. Her mouth is warm and you can feel her long tongue working on you, circling your head and licking every inch of you. She slowly starts moving up and down your cock as a hand works on the part not in her mouth. Her flexible lips suck hard on you while her long canine tongue is wrapped tightly around your member. You can hear a slurred “Ssso …tasty.” coming from between your legs.

After a while she increases in speed, panting and moaning deeply. You have to hold on to her head or you’ll fall over. “Oh Heidi!” you moan, “Feels so good. I’m not gonna last much longer.” You feel an orgasm coming up pretty soon and only have a short time to decide where to cum.

🔞 Candy.AI 🔥 AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹️

Cum in her mouth or pull away and try something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)