More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bethune70 Bethune70

What's next?

Do i put the womans cock in my mouth?

Then i heard Dave saying. What the fuck is this. And i heard a second womans voices saying. Go on suck my cock. Then i shouted to Dave. Ive got one over here to man. I thought for about whats going on here then i thought. I like whats happening and that my cock was really hard. Then i said to Dave. Hey Dave im down for this because this feels right. There was no reply from Dave but i heard this gagging sound and the other womans vouce saying. Yes suck my cock. I realized that Dave probably didnt think twice and put her cock in his mouth. Do i put this womans cock in my mouth? Yes i do and i started sucking her cock. I was sucking her cock for about 5 minutes and i heard the sound of high heals walking on the tile floor and a womans voice said. Come out, come out from wherever you are. There was laughing and i heard the woman whos cock i was suckimg on say. Come out because you and your friend are going to have lots of fun. I went out and so did Dave and there was the other 4 women and they were drop dead gorgeous.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)