More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

The Sit Down???????????

District Guide

New Bordeaux

New Bordeaux

New Bordeaux Districts

Divided By Nine Main Districts, New Bordeaux Is The Las Vegas Of The South................

Delray Hollow

Home Of Most All Colored Folk In New Bordeaux

River Row

The Cities Workers District, This district is used to run Labor Union Extortion and Contraband Smuggling Rackets. The area is run by Vito Scaletta, who first began operating it for the Marcano Crime Family from 1953 to 1968. As of 1968, Scaletta lives above Benny's Ristorante, and carries out his work in the office situated there.

Pointe Verdun

Home of The Irish, Pointe Verdun is controlled by the Irish Mob and Formerly the Marcano Crime Family. They use the district to run Moonshine and Protection Rackets. Pointe Verdun is bordered by Frisco Fields to the west, Tickfaw Harbor to the east, and there's a small bridge connecting it to the French Ward. The district contains most of the city's Irish population and is home to many Irish immigrants. The area is mostly a working class neighborhood with small shops, Irish pubs, housing, and minor industry.

Downtown

Centre of Corporate and Political Big Shots, Like the downtown of many American cities, it is the city's commercial and financial center, with many construction sites, businesses, restaurants, bars, a bath house, the exclusive Royal Hotel, and the Federal Reserve.

This district Was controlled by the Marcano Crime Family, who used the area to run a Construction racket out of the Cavar Construction Site used for Money Laundering and a front for their operations, and an Extortion racket, out of the Imperial Men's Health Club used to control many politicians, city officials and businessmen. Now Run By The Clay Syndicate, Operations In Downtown Are Run By The River Row Italians, Who Expanded Into Political Extortion and Bribery.

Barclay Mills

Home Of Trains and Trafficking It is an industrial area Once controlled by Enzo Conti and the Marcano Crime Family, who used the area to run Waste Management and Arms Trafficking Rackets. Now

Tickfaw Harbor

Home Of The Ports and Ships

Southdowns

Home Of Low Key and Big Money, This district Was controlled by Tommy Marcano and the Marcano Crime Family, who had Gambling and Stolen Goods Rackets set up there. The district consists of mostly middle to upper class housing and businesses, including The Acadia, where Tommy Marcano held cage fights and ran the Counterfeiting operation for his brother Sal.

French Ward

Home Of Sex, Porn, and , This district was controlled by Lou Marcano and the Marcano Crime Family, who used the district to run Heroin and Prostitution Rackets. It is the city's premier destination for entertainment and tourism with many bars, restaurants, nightclubs, and hotels serving the district. It's where New Bordeaux hosts its famous Mardi Gras celebrations.

Frisco Fields

Home of Rich and Racist Assholes, This district Was controlled by the Marcano Crime Family and a Racist Gang known as the Southern Union. The Marcano family used Frisco Fields as the base of operations for cooking and selling PCP.

Bayou Phantom

Home For Shady Fucks

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)