More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Send Disha down her slippery slope

Disha's Slippery Slope

Disha found Dan in the darkened living room where he sat slumped on the couch, watching the news while nursing a beer in his right hand. "Dan..." She could barely breathe for her papillations. "Dan..."

"Whoa, whoa. Take a seat. Relax. What's wrong?"

As Dan moved over to make space on the couch, Disha sat beside him, her tiny frame wrapped in a dressing gown. "I already have a customer."

"Oh Christ."

"I suppose it's a good thing. We've arranged for this Friday. 9PM"

Dan twiddled his thumbs... unsure how to react or what to think. "How... how much?"

"£500."

"What? You spend all night with him?"

"No." Disha couldn't lift her head but displayed what closely resembled a smile. "Just for an hour."

"Fucking hell. £500 for one hour. Might start selling my own arse if that's the sort of money you can get."

"You have a hairy arse, Dan."

"I can shave it."

"And what about the spots?"

Dan cringed while scratching his scalp through his hair. In truth, he felt surprisingly hurt by his wife's criticism about his unattractive backside. "OK... OK. Point taken... I'm no rent boy." Wrapping his arm about his delicately built wife, he brought her closer so she could snuggle into his flank. "So. You're going ahead with this? You really don't have to, you know."

"Of course I do. And i will... even if it kills me."

"Disha. Come on. Don't say such things."

"No. I will. I've made my mind up."

"Then I will support you. Give you my all. I'm part of this mess anyway. You're doing this for me, after all."

"Thanks Dan. I'll need your love, Look..." Disha showed her hand. "I'm shaking with nerves.."

" I'll make sure you're never in real danger. That's why I'm your husband. I promised to love you no matter what."

"Me too. Can't believe how naive we were, thinking that marriage would resolve all our visa problems. "

"I know. Daft beyond words."

Disha wiped her tearful face across Dan's shoulder. "That I should come to this... Selling myself." But his familiar scent comforted her. " But at least I have you at my side."

"What's his name?."

"At the moment, I only knew his username, BigMike80."

"Mike? I hope it's not Mike... my boss."

"God. You don't think it is... that Mike. Do you?"

"Nah." Dan did his best to sound confident, even if there remained a seed of doubt. " I mean, he would have told me that he wanks over my wife on a nightly basis." He took a sip of his beer, swilling the now lukewarm fiz around the inside of his mouth. " Believe me, he would take great pleasure about spreading the news about the office."

"I know what i'll do. I'll arrange a Skype meeting first, and pray it's not your Mike."

"Would you... you know? If it was Mike?"

"You're joking? How wreckless would that be?"

Dan chewed his nail while imagining the potential humiliation he'd face. "Good. I don't think i could have coped." He then took out his smartphone and swiped the screen a couple of times before coming across Mike's linkedin profile. "That's the prick, just so you know who to look out for"

"Dan. Lets just say it is him... After seeing me online. He wouldn't link me to you, would he? You know, he hasn't seen pictures of us together?"

"No. Besides Linkedin, he's old school. Doesn't do social media. And, sad to say, we're not allowed personal photos in the office."

Disha let out a sigh. "Good. I'll arrange a Skype meeting, anyway."

"Before you do. Where are you going to... you know, do the deed."

"I mentioned a hotel. You know, somewhere public. So it's safer."

Dan asserted himself by sitting up straight. "There's nothing public about a hotel room. Listen, were totally green here. Why don't you do your business from right here, in our house."

"Here? Are you bonkers! What about the neighbours?"

"That's the beauty of inner city living. We don't really know anyone here. People come and go. Everyone just smile and waves at each other... and they're the social neighbours. Look, it's the safest way to do things while you find your feet. When things take off, then we can get ambitious."

Disha nodded approvingly. "Wow. I think you're actually right."

"I'll be in the next room with my cricket bat. You know, just in case I need to come in swinging. I'm gonna order some pepper spray online too. Think I should get a taser?"

"Oh God. What have I got myself into?"

~

Disha once again sat on her bed with her laptop resting on the bedspread in front of her, As this was a formal meeting she was dressed in skinny jeans and top. After checking her makeup on the camera she then connected to Skype so she could call BigMike80... each ring seemed to last a lifetime.

Suddenly it connected.

"Hi Mike." Disha stared at a weathered but handsome face looking back at her. After breathing a sigh of relief that he wasn't Dan's boss, she went about guessing Mike's age which seemed to be on the wrong side of forty.. Maybe even on the wrong side of fifty. However, she thought it too rude to ask.

"Disha. Got to be quick. I'm in my office."

"Wow. You're taking a risk, talking to me. Do you want me to call you back?"

"No." Mike cracked a wry smile. "Its my business and I'm currently alone... But still, not strictly professional. So you can understand my haist."

"I do."

"So, what did you want to achieve with this call?"

"I wanted to put a face to the man I'm...

Mike smirked. "Going to do business with?"

"Yes, That that's right.,"

"And do I have a face which you would want to... do business with?"

Disha felt awkward as she slowly nodded. "You're a handsome man. If a bit more... mature than I expected."

"I'm not going to use the fine wine cliche. But I'm an expert lover. I have the experience you need."

"Good. Also. Another item I want to discuss is... To save on the price of the hotel, I will give you an address of a house where we can meet."

"Quite strange... but saving money is in my genes." Mike shrugged. "I'm good with that. Plus, I suppose you will feel better... being in a place you're familiar with. I understand."

"Thank you"

"Great. But I must go... all hell breaks loose when I leave the factory floor unattended for more than five minutes. I'll be at the address, 9 sharp... with a few goodies for you to enjoy with me."

"Goodies?"

Mike winked down the camera. "All will be revealed. Ciao."

~

Dressed in her a classic short black dress with tights, her long black locks flowed down to her shoulders, Disha had a mind filled with doubt. She held Dan's hand as he looked at their marital bed. Dimly lit, fresh sheets and a huge tub of lube on the bedside cabinet. It was the room where Disha had lost her innocence two years earlier... and tonight she was going lose what remained of her morals. "What have we come to?."

"It's not too late"

"Sush, Dan. It's for our future happiness." Disha glanced at her silver wrist watch. "It's nine."

Dan planted a kiss on his wife soft innocent cheek."Love you." He then rubbed her youthful hips. "You sure you're OK?"

"At least we're doing something about our situation. Not drowning in the stagnant pool of last few years "

A knock on the door caused Disha to yelp. She quickly embraced her husband tightly. "Forgive me for all my sins. I pray that you'll love me forever... no matter what."

"I will,"

"This is not who I am. You know that?"

"I do. I'll be in the next room, ready if you need me."

"I know."

Dan glanced towards the door, where a large black silhouette could be seen through the frosted window. "Are you going to the door?"

"You let him in."

"OK."

Dan, dressed in his best suit, practised his deepest, most manly voice as he stepped upto the door. He then opened it and stared across the threshold at a robust but stylish looking man. "Yes."

"I'm looking for Disha?"

"Ah. Then you must be MIke?"

"I certainly am. You?"

"I'm her... husband." Dan felt the back of his head before then offering his hand to greet Mike.. " I'm Dan. Nice to meet you, Mike."

"Oh. Her husband. Right... Well, you do know why I'm here?"

"Of course. Come in off the street.." As Mike stepped into the house, Dan peeked outside so he could glance up and down the street. But as expected, no one was looking. "Wait in the room on your left, she'll be with you in a minute."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)