More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rabidwolf Rabidwolf

What do you do next? Do you like it and keep going, or find it digusting and change immediatly?

Disgusted.

I can't believe it. Here I am, an 18yr old high school senior and I've just pissed the bed. What I find even worse is that I find myself sexually excited by the whole thing.

I resist the urge to bury my fingers deep in my pussy and turn on the bedside light. Once my eyes have adjusted to the glare of the light I survey the damage. My PJs are soaked thru and clinging uncomfortably to my legs in the early morning chill and a massive wet patch is evident on my sheets.

I now worry about what my family will think if they find me and my bed in this state. I quickly strip out of my wet PJs and panties and leave them on the floor. I then remove the soaked bedding to reveal that the matress is also soaked.

I pile the wet bedding on my PJs and turn my attention to my matress. I lift up the matress and examine the underside. To my relief my piss has not soaked thru. I flip the matress over and head to my closet to get dry bedding. I fit the new bedding to my bed and then get dry panties and PJs from my dresser. I quickly dress and then grab up my wet bedding and clothes and stand there wondering what to do with them.

At that moment I hear my door being unlocked. The door swings open and I see mom standing there. I am frozen like an animal in headlights. Worse is the realization that my bladder wasn't completely empty. I stand before mom holding the evidence of my first wetting in my arms with a fresh stream of piss running down my legs, soaking my PJs and panties and forming a puddle between my bare feet on my bedroom carpet.

I feel tears run freely down my face as my bladder finally drains itself. I look at mom with nervous anticipation wondering how she will react...

What does mom do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)