More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnimeQueen3000 AnimeQueen3000

What Will Tammy Do?.

Discovering a mysterious note

I started walking out of the exit of the county fair, I started walking to the right parking lot of the county fair, I walked toward our car, I walked to the driver-side door of the car, I had a car key, Mom had made it for me when I got my driver's license, just when I was about to unlock the driver-side door of the car, I heard a fluttering sound, I started looking around the parking lot, until I noticed a folded up note that was pinned between the windshield wiper, I carefully took it out of the windshield wiper, unfolded it, I was stunned when I realized that it was a mysterious note, I started Reading the mysterious Note.

"I know that you were spying on me, If you ever want to see your mom alive again, do not call the police, wait for a phone call", The note said.

I was surprised after reading the note, I quickly put the note in my pocket, unlocked the door, got into the driver-seat, put the car key in the ignition of the car, I started driving away from the county fair, and drove home, about an hour later I returned home, I quickly put the car in the garage to make sure that I wasn't being followed, I put the prizes that mom and I had won inside the house, I put the prizes that Mom had won in the master bedroom, I put the ones that I had in my bedroom, I was thinking about Mom, I hoped that nothing bad happens to her.

What Will Happen To Julie and the other hypnotized volunteers?.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)