More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Home, Restaurant, friends house ?

Dinner out ...

My new Mother and Father took me to a very Fancy high scale restaurant for my 18th birthday, I had never been in such a place as this, my father told me to order anything that I had wanted and my mother told me that I could even have a mixed drink with them, so we ordered Long Island Ice Tea's and while waiting for our food we had finished our first drinks only to be replaced with another one, all three of us were a bit tipsy and we laughed and giggled about everything .....

I had always noticed how both my " parents" had looked at me, they both looked at me with what I would call lust in their eyes, although neither of them would ever do or say anything about it, I could still see and feel their desire for me, so when we were waiting on our food and starting on our second Long Island Ice Tea's, I slipped off my shoes under the long draped table and rubbed my bare feet on my fathers legs, the first time he felt my feet on his legs, he was startled and shot a look at me only to see me Shhhing him, he would keep looking at my mother and let me rub along his legs, I of course had gotten bolder and moved my feet up to his crotch and rubbed my feet over his covered cock, digging my toes inside his waistband and tugging, giving him the idea of what to do next.

He quickly understood and obliged, and soon my bare feet was rubbing up and down his now hard shaft, when I would bring my long toes up and circle his big mushroom head, he would close his eyes and act like he was not feeling well.... I wondered if I should keep going or stop and let him rest ?

Do I keep going with the footjob or stop for now ???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)