More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carterdruzba Carterdruzba

What's next?

Different day

It was a normal day accept Diana tears my clothes off and pins me to the wall “wtf is this” as she tears my underwear off she says “how did you get an ass like this” she notices my plump ass my mom was their and she puts me in her heels “you’ve always had more of a girly figure than a man” hand on my big bottom “just look at these cute fat thighs you make an acceptable girl” as they put on my knees Diana said “look I could kill but I want your body understand” “yes daddy” as she removes her shirt her boobs were bigger than mom as she removes her jeans I was shocked that she had a big cock hangin low “you have a dick wait your a dude” “no I’m not a dude would a dude have big tits like this or an ass like mine or have plump lips like I have so no I’m just a girl with a big dark brown cock that needs something to fuck and that’s you so I was a emo white boy like you I better start sucking it” I had I wrapped my lips around the head licked it a little as my mom push my head back and forth on her cock in my mouth as it grew harder and she pulls out of it and pins me to the couch with my ass pointed at Diana “god you like a pretty girl your butt might be nicer than your mother look how soft smooth curvy and pale you are listen to me krissy” as she place a hand on my fat ass “if you take my cock without making any girly noises I’ll leave you alone but if you make any girlish orgams then your going to be our daughter out sexdoll” shoves her cock in me it was way harder enormous bigger than me she kept going in and out “you remind me of girls I fucked in prison but your way tighter than them I never had a boy ass before or a boy that’s more girlish” my mom “come on do some work” she guided my fat girl butt to Diana cock it jiggles and rippled when I bounce on her cock until I squealed like a girl and a cane before she did “what are you” “a slut” “why” “becky daddy cock feels good in my girly booty” she continues to keep fucking me until she cums I became her little girl.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)