More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by freeuse93 freeuse93

Who I fuck next?

Different Start - John Doe Gets Mind Control?

Author's Note: This my first writing so go easy on me :) XD

Edit: Author's Note 2: Wow someone actually viewed this chapter. Thanks for the views!

---

John Doe is average normal guy who likes Japanese animation (or Anime for you Japanophiles out there) and video games.

One day John does gets magical power. Instead of using magical power for world domination bullshit, he uses them to fuck his sister and his mother.

"John, wake up dear. It's time for school," Mom says

Mom starts taking off her clothes.

"Why are you taking off your clothes, Mom?!" You say to your Mother who is hot and looks exactly like a 30-year-old porn star who has lots of plastic surgery.

"I don't know," Mom says as she is completely naked. She has big boobs and nice tight pussy.

There is only one explanation for this. Superpowers. You decide to test more.

"Mom, can I fuck you in the ass?"

"Sure why not?" Mom says.

Mom opens up her tight asshole and you started ramming it in. You rammed it in with the a thousand suns. You ram it in so hard she has to get a colostomy bag but she doesn't thanks to your magical powers.

"OH JOHN YOU ARE SO GOOD AT SEX!" Mom screams.

You give her a big creampie and she becomes pregnant right after.

You wanted to fuck her more but got bored writing more sex scenes with mom. You wanted to write sex scenes with your sister next. Your sister is next door and even though she looks and acts young she is totally over 18 as stated in the rules.

"Hello, sister!"

To be continued


Writer's Note: Sorry I don't like using the author's note too much and disrupting the narrative but I would just like to say if you like this chapter to please remember to subscribe and like. The like button is the thumbs up button.

Do you fuck your sister in the ass or pussy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)