More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hookwormspx hookwormspx

Who I fuck next?

Different Start - Futa John Doe Gets Mind Control AND Teleportation

John Doe is average normal guy who likes anime (that's Japanese animation for non-cultured people out there) and video games

One day John does gets magical power. Instead of using magical power for world domination bullshit, he uses them to do.... lewd things he wouldn't do without his superpower. And maybe for world domination later.

John also feels that his male appearance is boring so somehow he transforms into a 6 foot tall futanari woman who has dick, balls and coochie. Let's call her Jane Doe now. Her uncut dick is not overly long but is thick and veiny, with its tip fully covered in foreskin.

She is wearing skintight, shiny dress with long sleeves and short hemline that reveals most of her thigh, satin blazer jacket, a pair of dark, patterned pantyhose that tightly wraps her legs, and a pair of pumps.

She is now walking on the street, looking around and wondering about what she should do next. Maybe she should do something to the hot jogger who just passed her. Maybe she would go after that well dressed lady that's walking at the distance. Maybe she should go tho nearby gym to get to the sweaty chicks that are working out inside. Or maybe she just go straight home, where her mother and sister is waiting for her. Or go somewhere else.

Where is she going next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)