More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wingd Knight Wingd Knight

Who is her Master?

Dick Grayson

Diana of Themyscira, known to the world as the so called ‘Champion of Women’ Wonder Woman, gazed out of the window of her apartment with a deep frown of contemplation and irritation. When she had been sent to Man’s World to spread the teachings of her people she had not expected things to go as they had. Her original contact, Steve Trevor, was far from up to the task of helping her and her original chosen, the Batman, was both out of her reach and also barely qualified mentally for what she needed. ‘How hard is it to find a dominant alpha male with a giant cock and ability to see his own potential?’ She bemoaned silently. Honestly when her mother sent out to teach the ignorant masses of the proper place of women and the supremacy of large cocked men she had thought she’d be spending most of her days on her knees and back while worshiping a glorious dick, instead she had been all but to become a super heroine in order to have the best access to the best male specimens of the age and had her potential master break up with her to instead chase the leather-clad ass of a thief that clearly didn’t understand the hierarchy of the sexes.

‘Bruce really was a prime candidate for being my master and an educator for other women.’ She sighed. Now she had to start her search from scratch. _‘... Then again, Bruce does have a protege doesn’t he? He does exhibit many of his mentor’s best traits, he’s young enough to take quickly to lessons, and from the rumors he’s more than equipped enough to hold a high place in a proper world.’ _The slutty Amazon licked her plump lips. Yes young Dick Grayson would do very nicely. All she had to do is get close to him long enough to instill the needed lessons. Easy.

The private gym that Diana was able to convince the US government, well convince Steve to convince the government, to build beneath her apartment building’s basement was roughly 250 square meters, completely sound proofed, stocked with numerous specialized exercise equipment, sparing tools, and ‘toys’, and had half of its floor covered by sparring mats. A perfect location to teach Dick the fighting techniques she had told Bruce she was going to teach him and a decent place to give him the actual lessons she was going to instill.

“I’m assuming that Bruce is having you wear a tracker while staying with me?” Diana asked her temporary guest and hopefully soon to be owner. Dressed in yoga pants and a dark blue sports bra Diana knew she was a sight to behold as evidenced by the slight shifting in Dick’s own tight exercise pants.

The barely legal teenager nodded while doing his best to keep his gaze on the Amazon princess’ face and not her cavernous cleavage or thick thighs. “Yeah he wants to make sure that you don’t whisk me away for some kind of hunting trip or something that might involve killing. He can be a bit paranoid.” Dick told her with a laugh. “I was able to convince him not to make me wear bio scanners though. Those things are itchy as hell.”

Diana nodded. It was as she expected then. She would indeed have to conduct at least a fair degree of her lesson plan in her gym so that Bruce would think they were training though the fact that he wasn’t being monitored beyond that was good news, it meant she wouldn’t have to tone things down when their ‘training hours’ ended. “That is good to hear Dick. Now, first order of business before we begin, I need to know some of your physical spects. Endurance, strength, and genital size.”

“Wait what? Genital size?” Dick squaked.

“A rough classification will do.” She told him with a flirtatious smirk, “average, above, large, huge, bitch breaker,” she shivered, gods she fucking loved the connotation of that term “monster, that sort of thing.”

Dick was in shock, his mouth opening and closing like a goldfish and his eyes widened to their limits. This was fucking Wonder Woman and she was asking how big his junk was! What kind of Twilight Zone nutcase world had he fallen into? Did he get  by one of the Gotham rogues recently? “I- I don’t-“

“There’s no need to be embarrassed Dick.” Diana cooed, “Your past” conquests, sluts, pets, bitches, “lovers have let slip enough that I know you have nothing to be ashamed of.” Indeed as she recalled Starfire described him as a beast in body and a dream in skill. She hoped that the former claim was true at least.

“I-it’s just that I don’t understand why you are asking.” Dick did his best not to stumble over his words.

Diana smiled at the teen, “I just want to know what I’m getting into.” She told him, “I know that Bruce told you that I would be training you in Amazonian martial arts and weapons combat, but I just told him that so I could have you to myself for a few days. Really I wanted to” _‘teach you how to put women in their rightful place as sex objects to good men with proper dicks.’ _“ask you to help me deal with the stress that has accumulated on my shoulders since I came to Man’s World.”

Dick nodded slowly at that. Granted it made it sound like the princess had called him there to be her sexual plaything for a few days which made him feel a bit… used, but from what he knew of the culture of the Ancient Greeks- which is where the Amazons take most of their own culture if memory served- such an arrangement was not rare and was more a show of either trust or admiration than dismissiveness or thinking of the plaything being lesser. In most cases at least. Besides this was Diana of Themyscira! The Wonder Woman! One of the most beautiful and desired women on Earth! Getting the chance to have sex with her was worth a bit of insult right?

Taking a steadying breath Dick got his nerves back under control. “I’m good with that.” He nodded at the taller woman, “What would you like me to do?”

The princess’s smile dimmed slightly “Well first, never ask what I want again.” Diana told him firmly. “I want to have absolutely no control or say about anything we do for your entire stay here. I brought you here because I want to be your plaything, not you mine.”

And just like that Dick was thrown off his game once more. Sure he pretty much always ‘topped’ during sex, but again this was fucking WONDER WOMAN. He hadn’t expected her to be submissive in the least, let alone liking being controlled and dominated. Still, he was the apprentice of the gods damn Batman and if there was one thing that Bruce had taught him it was how to roll with the punches and take charge of a situation.

With a brief mental shrug and a ‘who am I to say no to this?’ the young man moved, reaching around Diana’s body with one arm to grab a large handful of her bubbly yet toned ass and pulling her in for a deep tongue filled kiss. Something he and many others who were so inclined had noticed about the Amazon and her fellows was that despite their proclaimed warrior culture very few were actually built in that way, instead looking like dancers or cross fit enthusiasts. The reason behind this was a bit of a debate, but the most prevalent theories boiled down to Amazons being so much stronger than base humans that building heavy muscle was simply impractical or impossible, or their long lifespans causing body changes like muscle growth to be a very slow process. In actuality their patreon goddesses had noticed that most men viewed a certain range of body builds to be the most sexually attractive and had made certain that the island of sluts would primarily fit that mold so that they could better do their duties as women.

The decisive and possessive opening action returned the smile to Diana’s face and hope to her cunt. Both Steve and Bruce had kissed her like this before of course, but they had always begun things by wrapping their arms around her waist and rather slowly in her opinion. Dick however went straight for her derriere and the back of the throat. Sure he didn’t put his hand down her pants to grab her slutty ass but it was still a pretty good start.

While the whore princess was both enjoying herself and slightly bemoaning that it wasn’t more degrading Dick’s mind was on overdrive. There were many directions he could take things from here, he could push Diana against a wall pull her pants down and either eat her out or bottom out in her, he could take them both to the floor and do the same, turn her around bend her over and go to town on her from behind-which was really tempting because holy shit her ass felt amazing under his fingers-, take off her bra and ravage her tits, so many possibilities and he only had one shot to make a proper first impression…

“-I brought you here because I want to be your plaything…-” Oh. Right. That. Dick was so used to defaulting to trying to make his sexual encounters as pleasurable as possible for all parties involved that he had nearly forgotten that Diana had all but told him that she wanted him to concentrate solely on his own satisfaction. He… hadn’t actually done that before. Not outside of masturbation anyway.

Well hard to argue with the classics so he’ll start with that.

Breaking away from his partn- er, plaything, Dick panted lightly and stared into the taller woman’s hazy lidded eyes, “Take off your top and squat down.” The acrobat growled out with all the commanding  that his time as both the leader of the Teen Titans and as a hero of Gotham allowed him. While this might have sounded to his own ears to be rather ridiculous this was only due to his inherent feelings of inferiority when it comes to anything that was related to Batman, to anyone else, including Diana, his words echoed with all the authority of a great king of old. To give more  to his words Dick went so far as to release his hold on the woman’s ass and use the same hand to deliver a hard sharp strike to the doughy spandex clad flesh causing a loud crack to sing through the air of the underground soundproofed room.

Diana shuddered at the command and gasped at the spank that her master candidate gave her. How could a woman deny such instructions? “Of course~” She breathed airily in an unintendedly husky voice, her arousal already overwhelming her. Without hesitation the Amazon grabbed the hem of her tight bra and pulled it quickly over her head, her large near legendary tits dropping down and bouncing hypnotically as their support was so quickly removed.

His eyes now glued to the woman’s breasts the teen watched Diana fall gracefully into a deep squat that highlighted her shapely legs, the strength of her smooth core, and if he looked over her shoulder the ass he had been molesting moments before. He would have been quite content to spend the next few minutes just looking at the erotically beautiful sight of the topless princess in such a position but something told him that if he stopped pushing, stopped asserting his place at the metaphorical top so early in their coupling that she would be… disappointed to say the least. So after giving himself only a single precious second to enjoy and savior the view below him Dick pushed down the front hem of his sweats and dug into his compression underwear, pulling out his nearly erect cock and dropping it to rest across his royal plaything’s ecstatic face.

Diana was now certain that she had made the right choice getting Dick close enough to enjoy. Even if he didn’t take well to the teachings of the Amazons his near foot long mass of masculine flesh and almost inhumanly large clean shaven testicals would be an honor to serve for the few days he would be staying with her. A well muscled man with a firm sense of justice and a giant cock and cum heavy balls? She couldn’t stop herself from kissing the underside of the teen’s hardening erection deeply and devoutly.

Fortunately for Diana, Dick somehow took such an action not as a gesture of worship, awe, or infatuation, but instead as a mocking and challenging one. Feeling a strong flash of ego and competitive spirit he grabbed the older woman by her long hair and dragged her away from his waist, making sure to slid her along the entire length of his cock as he did. Dick didn’t know why but with each passing second a sense of anticipation welled up more and more inside him, not the kind he felt when he was walking toward his room and knew he was going to find Kori or Barbara waiting in his bed, no it was closer to when he was entering a sparring ring with Roy or Bruce. It was the anticipation of a battle where his pride, standing, and position were on the line. It was the feeling of needing to show just what he could do and why he was considered one of if not the best at something.

By now the teen had dragged the Amazon to the very tip of his manhood, the swollen head resting heavily on her lower lip. Without warning he pulled Diana's head forward on his cock. He hilted himself in her mouth, her sky blue eyes still looking up as Diana simply put her hands on her bent knees. Dick didn’t stop to rest in Diana's mouth he quickly pulled his member out. Diana sat expectantly, not making a single move as Dick pushed his dick into Diana's mouth again, harder and faster than before.

It had long been obvious that the Amazon wasn’t going to refuse him so holding Diana's head stationary he began to thrust in and out with an ever increasing ferocious pace. It was an incredible sensation, Diana's mouth moist and warm with her spit as Dick started fucking her mouth in earnest, the flexing and  of her throat and the constant movement of her tongue making it one of it not the best blow job he had ever experianced, and it was all done with the cunt being more of a passenger than anything else!

 Diana could feel the tip of the teen's cock prodding just at the back of her throat, content to simply remain motionless as Dick used her mouth as a fucktoy. It seemed the third time really was the charm, neither of her other potential masters had taken charge like this, Steve always being too courteous to do more than top her when they were fucking in missionary and Bruce never putting his member anywhere near her mouth or trying to control her in any physical way. Dick however, he seemed to know what she wanted.

“Gllllaaaggg glukglkglulglk gaahgg...” Diana was gagging at the intrusion, taking note that the teen's dick was accompanied by a pair of equally massive cum filled balls that were now slapping her chin. The perverse noises coming from Diana's mouth only spurred Dick on, frenetically thrusting his hips as his pleasure mounted. Suddenly, he felt a new sensation around his cock as Diana curled her tongue in a U-shape, making her mouth-pussy even more enticing. Dick grabbed a larger handful of Diana's hair, moving her head back and forth in opposite of his thrusts, Diana taking the hint as she bobbed her head in response to having her mouth fucked by the younger hero.

A familier feeling ached deep down in Dick's groin as his balls began to tighten, letting out a deep growl at the sensation as he began to reach his climax. Diana felt his cock begin to swell slightly, the tip becoming engorged as it continued ramming into the back of her mouth. Dick began to move in a more deliberate fashion, hilting himself even deeper with slower thrusts as he tried to stave off the feeling in his groin, wanting to savior the princess’s whoreish throat for as long as he could, but this wasn't enough when Diana began lapping at the underside of the boy's shaft with the tip of her tongue in a  attempt to get him to give her proper slut’s reward.

Dick’s mouth fell agape as his climax hit, still trying to fuck Diana's throat as quickly as possible as he began coating the insides of her mouth with his cum. Diana didn't think twice as she dutifully swallowed every last drop of the teen’s load, getting just a taste of its surprisingly semi-sweetness while gulping down Dick's release. As Dick felt himself finish cumming, he gave one last pull on Diana's head, forcing her to take as much of his cock as possible, holding her there as the two were locked together.

His load now spent Dick roughly pulled the cum stuffed woman off of his cock and pushed her away causing her to fall to the ground on her side. “You said you wanted to be my plaything right?” Dick gasped, falling to his knees behind the sprawled woman and grabbing her by her shapely thighs, heaving her low body up so that it rested on her knees while her flushed face and tits pressed against the sparring mat. “Well I play for fucking keeps.” He growled and all but ripped the heroine’s tight exercise pants down over her fat toned ass. A spark of irritation ran down Dick’s spine at what he saw. Oh Diana’s pale derriere was as erotic and arousing as her tits were when he had seen them, the problem came from the fact that despite all the squeezing and groaping he had done and the slap he had delivered to the delectable peach it was still unblemished and pale with only a tanline marring it. He had left no mark on her body. Dick’s eye twitched.

He had left no mark on her body.

_‘Okay, no.’_ It might not be the most well known fact about him, but any girl he’d ever fucked would attest that he liked to leave some proof of his conquest on their body, hickies and hand prints most often being the result. But Wonder Woman’s divine body seemed to be resisting his desire in that regard. Guess he’d have to try a bit harder.

Grabbing the Amazonian slut’s butt with both hands Dick dug his fingers deep into the jiggling flesh while using his hips to line up his cock with Diana’s wet quivering cunt. “How long has it been since you had a man in you princess?” Dick asked mockingly.

“Two months.” Diana moaned, swaying her hips and pushing her backside as deeply as she could into the firm grip of the younger man. Her body may not be able to be easily blemished or injured with blunt , but the blessings of her fellow divine sluts assured she felt every action taken on her body that has a sexual intent.

“Good. That means you should be nice and tight.” He said with a grunt and thrust forward to bury himself in her welcoming pussy.

“Aaaaaahhh!” Diana yelled in pain laced bliss. The sheer size of the teen’s cock was enough to stretch her body to its seeming limits and would no doubt cause more pain and damage than anything else on many women if they tried to take the entirety of his mammoth shaft. Luckily for her she and her fellow Amazons were built to accommodate any size of human genitalia, from the smallest nub to obscene monster cocks a fourth again the size of the one currently doing its best to reshape her love canal.

Dick only lightly gasped when he hilted himself into the legendary beauty. No exaggerated groans or moans, he was here to enjoy himself, not put on a show. He was there to fuck this big titted, fat assed, needy slut into the floor not because it was his job, but because he fucking could and would plow her like only he was able to. And it was his pleasure to do so.

Pulling almost entirely out of the royal slut Dick hot onto his feet and leaned forward, raising his hips and angling his next thrust downward into Diana and ramming himself into her a second time, giving the princess no time to recover before he lifted himself up and dropped down again and again, picking up speed and power with every brutal thrust and moving his two handed grip from her behind to her hips so that he could pull her up into his pistoning cock and increase the  of her ass smacking against his pelvis as he continued to ram against her womb.

Dick might have been mostly silent, but Diana might as well have been a porn starlet with all the noises she made, constantly moaning and shrieking with every movement of their bodies. Her fingers dug into the practice mat, her inhuman strength ruining it with ease as she lost herself in her pleasure. “Yes!” She cried bewitchingly in a high pitch, “Fuck me Master! Treat me like a proper woman! I need this!” She exclaimed.

Those words caught Dick’s attention almost as much as her cunt did. “A proper woman Diana? And what do you mean by that?” He asked without breaking stride with his thrusts.

“All women are meant to be sex toys for men! We were made to be fucked and bread like the broodmare bitch goddesses we were modeled after!” Diana explained joyously, happy to finally be able to spread the words of her religion, the fact that the one she was saying this to was her new self appointed master, all doubts about that having left her when he stuffed her needy fuck hole, made it all the better.

Dick’s balls clenched at the so called Champion of Women’s words. For someone like her to say such things… it was shocking yes, but for some reason it was also incredibly arousing. Unbidden his mind began to conjure images of treating the femme fatal as she claimed to want in other settings. In bed as he woke up, during meals, in the middle of the Titans’ living room with Kori, Raven, and Batgirl cheering him on, on the Watchtower as heroes and heroines either watched with envy or took part in their own rutting, on stage in front of the whole world as centuries of sexual rights progress went out the window. It was enticing, captivating, inviting.

He couldn’t hold back any longer, the feeling of Diana’s cunt, her crass and self degrading words, the images flashing in the dark recesses of his mind. He was going to cum, even if he wanted to stop it there was no chance of him laster any longer than a few seconds more. That was fine with Dick though, breeding the woman would be a hell of a mark to leave. “I’m going to stuff your womb with my seed Diana.” He snarled, “I’m going to knock you up with my bastard and show the whole world that I fucked you and made the best your sex had to offer my bitch.”

Her Master’s words were the final straw for Diana, with a near deafening shriek of ecstasy the slut’s body rapidly began twitching and clenching as the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt made its ways through her body, not even her mother’s tongue and riding crop had ever  her body to such a release. So great was her pleasure that she barely even noticed the flood of cum that her beloved Master began to pump into her, the warm flood only causing her orgasm to surge with new strength to last longer than any that had come before it.

She was pregnant, there was no doubt in her mind about that. If the shear amount of fertile cum painting her insides wasn’t enough to ensure that the warning of the aphrodisiac she had set up to be pumped into the gym along with an aggressive enhancing  warning that use of it would increase chances of impregnation made anything other than a living reminder of the first coupling of her and her Master taking root inside her an impossibility.

Step one of spreading her culture was complete, she had a stud Master. Now she just needed to get him to help her convert some of the ignorant female masses. Once enough of them saw the light, the men would naturally follow.

Who is their first convert?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)