More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Who will they hunt and what is their power? (Tell it from the supers' perspective.)

Diane, the Invisible Girl

College was supposed to be fun. At least, that's what everyone had said, especially in the movies. But Diane was bored out of her mind. Classes were boring, the other students were more concerned about studying than having fun, and no one was throwing any parties. The reputation as a "Party Campus" was a flat-out lie.

The worst part was that Diane was desperately hoping to find a boyfriend. It was bad enough going to and leaving prom as a virgin back i high school, but now she was a freshman in college. It was a unwritten rule you had to get laid in college.

Diane slammed her textbook shut and looked at herself in the mirror of her dorm room. She never considered herself drop-dead gorgeous, but she figured she was pretty. Brown hair, thin figure, medium sized breasts...shouldn't boy want her?

"Screw it," she said to herself.

She had promised herself not to her secret power, one that even her parents didn't know about, but she was left with little choice. She took a deep breath and focused her energy on herself. Slowly, her body vanished from the view of the mirror, leaving only floating clothes.

"Well, I can't run around like that!" Diane said.

She quickly stripped out of her clothing, tossing her t-shirt, jeans, bra, and panties onto her bed. Even though she had vanished from the mirror, she still held up to hands to make sure she could see herself.

"Okay, good, I'm still here," she said.

Diane swiftly strolled out of her dorm room and down the dorm hall, heading for another area of the campus. "Now, what should I get up to today?"

What will she get up too?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)