More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

What's next?

Diana and Steve Meet at the Docks

Diana, disguised in a cloak, moves through the dark cover of the night sky towards the dock. She sees Steve Trevor waiting on the docks for her and rushes down to meet with him. "Are you ready?" She asks, he nods. "You?" She returns the movement and quickly they clamber into the boat. Pushing off from the dock and heading away from the island Diana had called home for a hundred years. "What's it like?" She asked as he island disappeared from view. Steve was quite. Diana looked back and asked again. "What's it like, man's world?" He sighed and shrugged. "It's... Complicated." Diana smiled and nodded. She liked complicated.

The two sat and watched the stars for what seemed like hours, both too excited, too nervous to sleep. The silence that had grown between them though, was becoming unbearable. Until finally Steve spoke. "How..." he started so suddenly it made Diana jump again. "Sorry..." Steve apologized. Diana blushed and shook her head. "No, no, please... Continue." Steve nodded his thanks. "How..." He continued. "Do you, Amazons I mean... Uh... Reproduce?" Diana raised an eyebrow. "You mean sex?" she asked. Steve nodded. "Well..." She said "We prey to the Greek god hermaphroditeus and they bless us, for a time with male genitals to allow us reproduction." There was a long awkward pause. "Seriously?" Steve finally asked. Diana winked "You'll have to live in wonder." She said with a giggle. "No... Seriously, have you ever... Done it? Sex." Diana nodded. "With a...?" Steve tried to be delicate, Diana was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, he didn't want to blow this.

"A man?" Diana chimed in.

"Yeah..." He said, now he was blushing.

"No."

"Do you want to?"

Diana fell silent. Her face hidden by her hood.

Steve knew he had gone to far, he had over stepped, gotten to brave... Too stupid. But suddenly Diana moved onto him. Her mouth found his and they embraced in a long kiss. Diana's tongue slipped into Steve's mouth and began to explore every inch of it. Steve was stupefied for a moment before regaining his composure and meeting her enthusiasm, their tongues now twisting together. Steve felt himself getting harder as the kiss went on. Finally, Diana pulled away from the kiss and quickly moved down Steve's body. She quickly unclasped his belt and tore it away from his pants. Then ripped down his pants and underwear to let loose Steve's throbbing hard 7 inch long, semi hard cock.

"Hmmmm...." She moaned with hunger when she saw it and quickly engulfed his cock. Bobbing her head up and down on the tip, making the member grow harder, and harder. Her brown eyes staring up into his the whole time. His cock, now hard as a rock throbbed in her mouth. Diana moved her head faster, and faster on his shaft, pushing the length of it further into her mouth and down her tight throat. The warmth of it was sending Steve into moaning fits. Diana continued giving Steve his blowjob, moaning herself as she moved her hands under her skirt and began to finger herself. "Oh god... Fuck...." Steve moaned loudly, his head rolling back from the pleasure she was giving him. Diana pulled his cock from her throat, a large trail of saliva pouring from her mouth to Steve's cock.

"Did you like that?" Diana asked her right hand now jerking him off, while her left fingered herself furiously. "Y-you like my princess throat covering your hard cock?" She asked, her hand moving faster than Steve could see. "Ohhhhh FUCK DIANA!" He shouted. "You gonna cum for me? Cum for me now! I want your cum! I want to taste it! I want man cum! PLEASE!" She shouted and with that, a fountain erupted into Diana's face. Bucket after bucket of cum, hit her. Her mouth hung open and she swallowed what landed inside. "Ohhhh fuck yeah!" She moaned, hear face getting covered in his semen. "That's what I wanted..."Steve panted and stared down and the princess with his cum all over her face. "Now get some rest Steve Trevor, we still have a long way to go...."
R

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)