More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drake G. Reaper Drake G. Reaper

What's next?

Diana's academy for large beautiful ladies and in charge ladies.

Relaxing in her apartment grabbing some food from an extra-wide fridge is a large 400-pound woman using her large ass to close the door. Making her way back to her living room she places her food on a table ready for another day of great food and great tv. Brushing a strand of hair out of her face with a fat hand she catches her reflection in the tv screen. Smiling brightly her beautiful features are complimented by round fat cheeks and a prominent double-chin a small part of her can't wait to see herself get bigger.

Broken out of her reverie by the phone ringing picking it up she greets the person on the other end. "Hello Rogue how are you I was just about to enjoy some food and watch some TV."

"That's nice Diana, me and Remy where just finishing up another round in bed what about you Diana anything new with you since Circe gave you the appetite of a pig?" Rogue asks.

Laughing loudly and giving her belly a slap making it jiggle. "No what about you since you absorbed Blob's powers and became as hot as me." Diana replies teasing Rogue unaware her increased ego is a part of Circe's magic.

"Other than the amazing sex with Remy there's not much well unless you count..." Rogue trails off.

"Count what Rogue?" Diana asks intrigued.

"Well Kitty and Storm won't get off my case about losing weight and how unhealthy it is to be this big." Rogue complains.

"Tell me about it Shayera and Mari won't stop telling me I should go on a diet can't they see how great it is to be this sexy." Diana says making herself jiggle loving how it feels.

"Tell me about it at first I kinda hated being this big, but after awhile I learned to love it I mean my tits and ass have never been bigger. Heck I don't even mind the gut or the rest I've never felt sexier or more in charge I just wish they could see that and learn." Rogue laments.

Pausing to consider Rogue's words. "Now there's a thought we just need to teach them the joys of being large and in charge not to mention sexy as hell." Diana responds.

"I dunno Diana doesn't that sound a little super villainy?" Rogue asks.

"Don't worry I've got an idea this will not only get them off our sexy backs but help them see things our way." Diana explains. "Now here's what we'll do..." Diana starts explaining her plan.

* * *

Several months later Diana and Rogue are standing in front of there new school. There's a sign welcoming people to the Diana Prince academy for large, beautiful and in charge ladies. Smiling at how well everything has come together and that she's put on another 100 pounds turning to Rogue she sees she's at least over 400 pounds.

"Well Rogue this is it first day of our new school." Diana says biting into a large burrito.

"I don't know Diana I'm starting to have some doubts here especially some of our staff." Rogue replies munching on an extra-large meat lovers pizza.

"Now don't be like that everyone deserves a second chance and this way we can keep an eye on them. The students should be arriving soon shall we greet them." Diana replies.

"Sure thing there's more food inside right?" Rogue asks rhetorically making them both laugh.

See who Diana has brought on as her staff or who will be the unlucky students.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)