More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Necro5 Necro5

You are:

Dhak, batarian

You get released from C-Sec HQ - after having spent your time, for trying to sell mil-spec equipment to Turian separtists. Namely, it was something that while legal - if one had the right permit, which you did - was very heavily, cracked down by Turian cops, whom happened to be part of the Hierarchy. Namely by drowning the offender in paperwork and other misdemenours.

As such, it took some time to get your 'paperwork' done and be released - it likely helped, that having the Reapers invade and petty crimes seemed unwanted to be followed. Namely cause your sure, that your lawyer had been killed off - since he hadn't shown a week ago to your scheduled meeting.

Still the call of the Batarian Hegemony being in essence - destroyed, was enough to send one into a deep shock. One that needed to be cleared with a good visit to a drinking bar, to get hammered and likely fucking an also drunk female alien.

With Chora' Den shut-down due to its manager dead and somekind of shoot-out, you head to Chora' Den to nurse your current sorrow. Namely the loss of your people, culture and homeworld. After six shots, you had forgotten most of those issues - now looking around for some fine piece of ass to stick your hard erection into.

Who do you find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)